My completed "night edition" before the night edition was ever introduced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rowewor

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I bought my white ram few years ago with in mind to customize it similar what is now the night edition. So it took me so much longer just because I was very specific on what I wanted and refused to purchase parts just because that was available at the time. So I waited and now I feel like the exterior is pretty set on how I want it to look.

Attachments

• A_HDR-(4).jpg
    A_HDR-(4).jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 109

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That looks great! I've been looking at that zroadz grill for a while. How is the light output on it?

OP
OP
R

rowewor

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That looks great! I've been looking at that zroadz grill for a while. How is the light output on it?

It is ridiculously bright. I rarely use it but every now and then, if there is an overcast I will show it off but never at night, will blind people to death. The material and design is heavy duty and always getting asked about it everywhere I go. If you plan on getting it let me know, I have a special vip 20% off from autoanything.com.

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It is ridiculously bright. I rarely use it but every now and then, if there is an overcast I will show it off but never at night, will blind people to death. The material and design is heavy duty and always getting asked about it everywhere I go. If you plan on getting it let me know, I have a special vip 20% off from autoanything.com.
Will do! Thanks! Looks great!!