Thanks For Everything Y'all, but Goodbye...for now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99RamSport360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum 360
Well I haven't been on in a while due to school changes and summer work so this news is a bit old but back in April of this year, my truck and I had an accident. Long story short, I had a gal pull out in front of me and the truck was totaled. Really heartbreaking to be honest as it was my first truck and was something I had put time and effort into making my own.

IMG_3598_zpsfo7ndef2.jpg

Anyhow, I want to thank all of the admins, staff and members, especially 2nd gen guys, for all of the help and encouragement on the site over the past few years. There is a ton of information and some really great people on this forum and should I ever be back in the Ram game again, I'll know where to go.

If y'all want to take this down for the new truck not being a Ram I understand, just though I'd share what the new one is.
2005 Silverado HD CCSB LT package.

Mods to date:
Magnaflow SS muffler to 6" over axle dump
GM Power/Heat Towing Mirrors
LED conversion inside and out
LED Reverse pods
20x10 XD Badlands
33x12.50 Nitto Terra Grapplers
2.5" front level
New headlights with colormatched reflectors
Colormatch bedliner along bottom 6" of body
BlackBearPerformance Custom Tune
K&N intake

1st Day (top) Today (bottom)

IMG_3976_zpsjrolxsyv.jpg

KyleW2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500
Engine
Hate to hear it man. Same thing happened to me but thankfully mine wasn't totaled. Good luck with your new truck it looks good so far. At least it's not a ford haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
How the hell did that little damage total it?

OP
OP
99RamSport360

99RamSport360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum 360
Bent the frame, smashed the radiator, condenser, and trans cooler, hood is bad, inner fenders, bumper, both lights, grille, and shoved fan into engine and tore up the belt and pulleys. $3000 damage on a $6500 truck is totaled to insurance.

KyleW2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 1500
Engine
That's ******** man. Mine was $2200 in damage though. Bumper, fender, hood, grill, grill guard and passenger headlight all had to be replaced. I'm just happy there was nothing under the hood wrong or I would've been screwed just like you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
99RamSport360

99RamSport360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum 360
Yeah wasn't exactly my plan for that day, but in a round about way, I'm glad it did. The transmission was on its last leg, and I found a paint bubble spot. Now the new truck is just better overall, given that its newer and bigger in size. The dodge may make a comeback someday, but for now it will sit.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Good Luck With That (see my signature).

I really would rather push a RAM then ever be at the mercy of the b'tards at GM again.