Traded The 15 Sport, for a 17 Sublime!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HeMi101

HeMi101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HeMi
Actually, I walked away on the Defective one, but managed to get my usual sales guy to match the deal on a freshly delivered Sublime at their dealer!

and yes The grilles are just done with plastidip. When I've got the time though, I plan on doing mine permanently with paint, and using vinyl on the cross-bars of my grille.

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My local dealer took delivery of one today. Stopped by and drooled after I finished my assignment at work. Thinking I may take the wife to look at it...fingers crossed:naughty:

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I want a Sublime, my wife doesnt. Women do not understand the want for flashy colors.

I was looking at the OPs pics and thinking he has got to be single to be able to buy that color....

I love it!

OP
OP
HeMi101

HeMi101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HeMi
Not single. But my Partner had no choice but to allow it, since it "wasn't as bad" as the Stinger I wanted to purchase last year lol. Told him if he wants to keep his bagged mini truck, I get my sublime ram then!!!