14hemiexpress mini photo shoot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
I felt like playing around some and I wanted some good Pics of the truck.

My brother owns a airsoft field and I asked him how wet it was and if I could go play. He said have fun and I am getting a bobcat next week so don't worry about tearing any up!

I got out there and man it was soupy after arriving I was nervous about the stock good years but I pushed forward anyways.

image_zpssqdwklg3.jpg

image_zpswsfbij33.jpg

this is were I first got nervous because I slid down that hill and there is a pond on either side of it. on my way out going back up that hill I started to slide to the left down towards that pond. when in doubt throttle it OUT! powered through it and got on top without sliding into the pond and without taking out a saftey sign.

image_zps5ixa7uyh.jpg

that was the only exciting parts so here is just some other pictures I took them with my Iphone and im no photographer so don't hate just enjoy!

image_zpsdg1euylw.jpg

image_zps2exm9hx2.jpg

image_zpsshwfxpmj.jpg

image_zpsxkzufaed.jpg

image_zpsolmu5fii.jpg

image_zpssibanjci.jpg

image_zpsa1tgbwp0.jpg

image_zps1cfkvgka.jpg

image_zps9gg1squg.jpg

image_zps2a4tpn4o.jpg

This was coming back out of the creek I tried turning but it didnt work.... gotta love the factory goodyears

image_zpseqzwhrsf.jpg

This is the D14 airsoft truck It is a 2000 or a 01 1500 RCLB sitting on 35's rhino lined and has the 5.9l

image_zpsxfntbwe6.jpg

hope you enjoyed the pics I enjoyed taking them! .... I might have to buy a buffer now... :buffer:

Edit: Links are fixed.

Last edited:

snallygaster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like fun! Wish I had regular access to open space. My excursions are limited to fire roads and double track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like you had fun. Nice pics.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Next time, make sure you turn your Traction / Stability programs off, so you can really get out of shape with some wheel spin, busting donuts and fish tailing around. Great fun and good practice for when you encounter those unexpected icy slick spots down the road in life.

Thanks or sharing!

:favorites13:

OP
OP
14hemiexpress

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
Thanks guys I had fun first Time out in a 4wd just to mess around. Traction control was off and I did do a few donuts, but I did forget to turn esp off, I didn't want to get to crazy I was out there alone didn't want to have to wait for 45min to a hour for someone to drive out and pull me out.

Last edited: