2002 Ram w.i.p.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShaneMinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
Hello, I purchased a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 in February of this year, its bone stock right now, it needs a lot of repairs and upgrades, modifications on the truck. So I decided to restore her and place it on the internet for the world to enjoy I made a couple videos and right now I’m currently working on the bed and working my way forward. My question to all of you is; is there anything that you would like to be covered? Are there any modifications or repairs that you would like to see done? I would love to cover them as I build this old girl into a sexy beast. Any input, and subscribers would be appreciated my YouTube channel name is Shane Minner

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NrUBk0B6pDA

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Welcome to the forum.

What gears are currently in her? You gonna do mechanical and paint yourself?

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hey, good job. I watched the vids. On the paint repair, that large section; did you wet sand and polish, seal yet? Just wondering how it blended once complete.

Can't believe that mess that was under the liner too, decided yet on that?

OP
OP
ShaneMinner

ShaneMinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
Wet sanding and polishing I’m gonna do tomorrow and I’m having the toughest time between Bedliners I really like rhino but dupli color looks pretty good too from what I saw.

OP
OP
ShaneMinner

ShaneMinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
It still has the factory gear ratio in her but I’m gonna do all the work to her myself except for the engine rebuild and the lift. But I’ve already put at least 800 in her after I bought her

OP
OP
ShaneMinner

ShaneMinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
Welcome to the forum.

What gears are currently in her? You gonna do mechanical and paint yourself?

Im gonna do it all... I did the rack and pinion and power steering pump and a lot of other small repairs...and she still has the factory gears in her