2014 Ram CC 4x4 vs. 2011 Duramax with deletes and tuned.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Impressive! :favorites13:

What gear ratio you running? (guess I should re-read your sig, eh?)
You must be 2WD? Hooked Good!

Hey, forget all that.... you see the THighs on "Nova Chick"??? :naughty:

So, what did the damn Nova run anyway??? , and where is this / what track?

Actually, this is very impressive. I recall my old days at LACR and Famoso and those damn coal burners can really move out.

Matter of fact, a VERY stock looking Duramax was behind me on a two lane road the other day, we both happened to pull out to pass around a slower vehicle, and I know I had four lengths and a good second or two hit on going wide open, and he pulled right up on me and passed like my (bone stock) Power Wagon was flat ass broken!!!! He had to be putting 800 ft/lbs down to the wheels or something, cause it was impressive. No smoke, noise, nothing. Just a big fully loaded "Cowboy Cadillac that was empty.

I had to pull of the highway, kick it in four low, engage the lockers and climb the embankment off the highway just to regain some dignity.... no way that fat pig was going to follow me there. But, they sure can pull when they are running right. :word:

So, good on you. Thanks for sharing!

Odd that a dude with a $80k + built Nova, camera gal and a 'Chute needs Bubba in his Over-Alls all hanging down to get him staged properly. You think he could find the staging lights on his own by that point, especially on a solo pass with no pressure. But, what do I know ? I know I'm gonna go look at those big ass legs again that's what! Baahahahaha :crazy:

See - this is why I should NEVER post after Midnite. **** gets all Crayzeee! :roflsquared:

OP
OP
nightrunner066

nightrunner066

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram Sport
Engine
Hemi 8 Speed
wow, I did not see that coming!

1. 3.92 gears

2. I had to leave in 4 auto, and switch to 2wd when I shifted to 3rd gear.

3. Times were not posted that day for anyone, so I do not know what that nova ran.

4. You can have that thick girl ...... Yuck . lol