Burnout Fail! GT500 Meets Ram in a Bad Way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
Wow. Once the doctors get done with him, and the cops get done with him, the lawyers and insurance companies for the Ram's owner and the other Mustang's owner are gonna feast.

Aside from the stupidity of doing it on a crowded street, where's the "let off when it goes wrong" reflex?

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
What a maroon....

Broke pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Ouch... One less mustang in the world, which I'm ok with. (Sorry to any mustang lovers)
The ram could have driven home looked like, aside from the busted tail light. And that's why I drive trucks...

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's a ton of damage for a rather low speed crash... Did he even let of the gas??

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
He must've had a really bad leg cramp, got caught in the moment so to speak. Too funny

zeddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
they better total that thing. It would suck for the ram owner if they dont. Imagine, because of some idiot, you driving a brand new salvaged truck. with that kind of damage (the Ram), i don't care if it's god fixing it, no car will ever be the same after an accident.

7777xm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The driver of that ram was inside his truck. He should be walking away with a pretty hefty settlement because there's irrefutable proof of negligence!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
neat I can find more than a few Ram owners doing the FAIL:favorites13:

Yeah the rams a heck of alot easier to control then any gt500,not that the person driving this particular gt500 wasn't an absolute idiot.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
The Ram can be a ****** to break loose on dry ground with 20's anyway.

You're up against the rev limiter at 3,000 rpm so when you break, (unless you have Hemi450hp's drag-beast) you're going to bite pretty quick without those whinny turbos to keep you out of traction longer.

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
that idiot should never drive again lol! money definetley doesn't buy you skills.

SlowRoller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a long history of telling folks not to stress over the little things in life,,, Like someone leaning against your truck, the first little scratch you get, etc etc,,

But,,,

I must confess,,,,

You slam into my truck while I'm parked on the opposite side of the road,,, Slammed into me because you're in over your head/driving beyond your skills during a 'look at me!!! LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEE!!!!' Joe-cool kinda display,,,,

Yep,,, Now I'm PISSED!!!

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Those are the type of people that ruin car shows and car meets for everyone else.

We used to have an event called Fast Fridays in KC. All kinds of cars would show up, you would have Ferraris and Lambos parked next to your high schoolers honda civic. It was a great time. Until one neighbor complained about the noise of some cars and the city attempted to shut it down. (They failed, but it still lead to the end of the event.) It was never the Supercars showing off, it was always the car missing a bumper and fenders with no muffler blowing down the road.

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi

..!!!

...!!!!'

..!!!

jackie-chan-wtf-meme.jpeg

Kidder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, eTorque
Those wheels needed to go anyway.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
geez...Phord drivers...what ya gonna do?