Came across an, um, interesting Ram this morning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazy_luck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Saw this on the way to work this morning.

34563234402_84119a1798_h.jpg

33882749124_f31c44ecf2_h.jpg

Not sure how I feel on how it looks, it does stand out, but....

On the other side, the sound of the Cummins reverberating out of those stacks. :worthy:

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You don't like stacks? Lol
44e444695a8792fd92e246eea4e77683.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha ha , I don't like his stacks , his wheels , hell I just don't like that truck at all LOL
It's disappointing to see a great truck like that to me , I'm sure he loves it and that's what's matters .

As far as your truck goes ....I think it's awesome !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh and welcome to the forum Sir! From Bristol Tn.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mudder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

This truck would look awesome minus the stacks and fender flares. I want to do a similar look only on a much smaller scale.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
This thread is a perfect example of why we have rule #13. Now before anyone gets defensive I'm not saying anybody that posted here was bad. Just want to show how we have a lot a members that just lurk and and don't post, and there are a whole lot of non memebers that lurk on a daily basis. Below is rule 13

13. Not everybody has the same tastes in mods, setups, looks, etc. Intentional posts mocking, bashing, or making fun of something just because you don't like it will not be tolerated whether it is directed at a member or not.

Again I don't think this thread has gone too far yet but it definitely has the potential which is why I wanted to get this info here for eyes to see. However Mr. Mayhem has been a lurking memeber for 3 years and although it doesn't look like he took real offense to it, it did make him post.

Now carry on

MR MAYHEM

Reaction score
No offence taken sir! And yes I check in once in awhile.... not a big poster. I take a lot of flack for my stacks in the real world... some people like them... some don't. I saw this thread and I just couldn't resist. I wasn't trying to start anything. We good? [emoji106]

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
No offence taken sir! And yes I check in once in awhile.... not a big poster. I take a lot of flack for my stacks in the real world... some people like them... some don't. I saw this thread and I just couldn't resist. I wasn't trying to start anything. We good? [emoji106]

you didn't start anything - all is good. Threads like these tend to turn into a bunch of people coming in and bashing a certain mod choice.

The fact that you posted was just a good example of why we have rule 13 and I wanted to point it out, but also keep this thread from getting to the point that it gets removed.

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Eh, who cares if people argue about their taste. If people get butt hurt about someone not liking their truck or their modifications, they shouldn't post it on a public forum. I'm sure there's people who don't like me or my choices but I don't really care if that's the case. As long as everyone is civil and not getting all bent out of shape, don't see anything wrong with a thread of things people disagree on. I personally hate stacks and think they should be reserved for track use only. But if that's your flavor, go for it. We don't make someone else's payments so to each their own!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I care about keeping existing members and always welcoming more members. Ramforum doesn't have to be portrayed as a place that bashes you if you don't meet a certain group of member's perception of what looks good.

You don't have to like what other people do and other people don't have to like what you do, but you also don't have bash it and make fun of what people like just because you don't like it (i'm not referring to you specifically Andrew09HEMI - I mean any poster in general)

Mudder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I didn't intend to bash anything. I try to be aware that others tastes differ from mine. I do think that on a public forum there should be some leeway for different opinions. I think over policing of members and their opinions water down and effect the overall culture of a forum. I'd rather it be a bit raw and real than diluted and fake.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I did say that nobody had posted anything bad LOL. I'm keeping the thread from getting there.

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I know what you're saying and I think for the most part this forum is respectful. I dont recall the guys name but he posted a build with a huge lift, huge offset wheels and skinny tires. Many people gave their opinions but said its not their taste but they respected the guys build. Just an example. As long as people are civil and not getting personal with it, criticism should be taken lightly. Fully understand where you're going and coming from, didn't mean to come across rude or an ass!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I know what you're saying and I think for the most part this forum is respectful. I dont recall the guys name but he posted a build with a huge lift, huge offset wheels and skinny tires. Many people gave their opinions but said its not their taste but they respected the guys build. Just an example. As long as people are civil and not getting personal with it, criticism should be taken lightly. Fully understand where you're going and coming from, didn't mean to come across rude or an ass!

no man, i didn't take you as coming off as rude or an ass at all. I remember that thread and I agree.....Members can say they don't like it or it's not their taste and that is perfectly fine. I don't want anybody to feel we are trying to police out members opinions, Just want to keep it like you say - civil and respectful.

Basically if we let threads go that bash it will drive others away and make them not want to contribute then we will have only a select group of posters with the exact same taste - makes for a boring forum

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
Not my cup of tea,
Like the lug nuts for sure

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

I hate stacks, but you have accomplished something very tasteful and looks great with the color combo and have a really nice looking truck, I re-evaluate my position on stacks to say now I don't like some stacks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morgansamuel