Coal Rollin' LOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Yeah link doesn't work for me either

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 black Crew Cab Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just tried the link. No go, cant get in.

jayhuc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
yep, northern folk get screwed again!!!

OP
OP
V

Vapiper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn link worked when I previewed the post....oh well lol

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I thought it was funny, personally I can't stand the term rolling coal. If your truck roals coal while towing a TT or a boat, cool, but doing it to look 'cool' idk about that.

BoldAdventure

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I thought it was F*ng hilarious. I'm no liberal tree hugging worshiper of our white house savior. But acting like an pubescent adolescent redneck with no brain cells is what rollin coal is.

One of them most of pissed off the wrong feminist, because this has been giving libtards rage hardons for over a week now all over the interwebs.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
I have been into diesel motorsports for well over a decade now....we have tried to "police our own" for most of those years. It's a losing battle. Every phucktard kid with a diesel just thinks they can do what they want and ***** what anyone else thinks. I've seen the harm it's caused the sport first hand and at this point I don't know if diesels as a hobby will continue much longer. The EPA has cracked down HARD, this latest wave of morons is giving anyone that wants it a weapon to use against us....we feel like we're fighting a losing battle these days. I've been on staff at some of the biggest diesel sites there ever were and helped found and continue to run the biggest all brand competition diesel site on the web....we're just over run with these idiots these days. It's taken the fun out of a hobby I've spent years and literally hundreds of thousands of dollars supporting. It's the reason I drive gas trucks on the street now actually.

BoldAdventure

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have been into diesel motorsports for well over a decade now....we have tried to "police our own" for most of those years. It's a losing battle. Every phucktard kid with a diesel just thinks they can do what they want and ***** what anyone else thinks. I've seen the harm it's caused the sport first hand and at this point I don't know if diesels as a hobby will continue much longer. The EPA has cracked down HARD, this latest wave of morons is giving anyone that wants it a weapon to use against us....we feel like we're fighting a losing battle these days. I've been on staff at some of the biggest diesel sites there ever were and helped found and continue to run the biggest all brand competition diesel site on the web....we're just over run with these idiots these days. It's taken the fun out of a hobby I've spent years and literally hundreds of thousands of dollars supporting. It's the reason I drive gas trucks on the street now actually.

I dunno why, but your whole statement reminds me of the morons who think walking into Walmart or a McDonalds or standing in front of a Police Station with an AR-15 on their back is a great idea to show how much they support the 2nd. Does nothing to help the cause, but only damage it and fuel the rage of those against.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Exactly. I feel the same way about those phucktards too.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
The best performaing diesels are the ones that burn clean; it's so stupid to be blowing all that fuel out the pipes... then complaining how much fuel costs. The same mentality is rampant up here as well, especially in Alberta where there is more money than brains and every Tom, ****, and Harry with an oil field job seems to own at least 1 lifted diesel with 8" tips that spews at the lightests touch of the throttle. The true enthusiasts hate it because of the rep that's developed because of these tools who think they have a 'race truck' with just a chip set to 'extreme' and a turbo back exhaust with full deletes.

brandon.colt

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Outdoorsman
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I thought it was awesome! and don't forget, seeing someone cover a prius or bicyclist with black smoke is funnier and nowhere as annoying than a car with subs that make it sound like a garbage truck or a $500 car with $5k rims with more ground clearance than your truck.
One more thing.... "if you don't like rolling coal, then you're a racist"

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
What exactly is funny about it?
At one of the biggest diesel events of the year some tool bag with an attitude like that blew smoke all over some young chick on the interstate....freaked her out, she swerved to avoid it and crashed her car. She ended up in the hospital with some pretty serious injuries.
Exactly WTF is funny about that?