New grill and tailgate opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heavyfuel1204

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Slated to be released late 2015 for Laramie Limited models..... Specific for limited editions. The input I've seen has been far from complementary to downright anger ~ some worried this may roll over to other models as they look towards their 2017 overhaul. Curious as to what people think.

Photos courtesy of motortrend

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424018810.128737.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424018820.881197.jpg

crazy_luck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
One of the most obnoxious things about Chevy/GMC trucks and the new Ford trucks is the GIANT emblems. Well, now Ram is on that bandwagon... You shouldn't NEED huge monikers to represent your product, it should stand out enough on its own to represent itself...

The grill, I wouldn't mind seeing done in body color in the Sport fashion, it might have potential.

rblochli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Can't believe they did that, butt ugly in my opinion. I was hoping to get a limited next year, but not with that grill. I'm assuming you could get the RAM off the tailgate. May have to shop this year before that hideous grill comes out or more likely wait until 2017 and hope they change it. The silver trim along the bottom looks nice.