Ram for target practice w/ pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15hundred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Tuesday 7/25/17 around 10AM on I-25 about 20 miles north of Albuquerque, NM pursuit of armed robberry suspect. Truck was Ram tough, the offender not so much. Thank you NM State Police.

Attachments

• ram.jpg
    ram.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 147

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tuesday 7/25/17 around 10AM on I-25 about 20 miles north of Albuquerque, NM pursuit of armed robberry suspect. Truck was Ram tough, the offender not so much. Thank you NM State Police.
Now if only I can get that beast from the police auction for dirt cheap to strip all the goodies off it lol assuming there are some still left without bullet holes ha. Poor ram

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Shoot, i would just build it as is. adds character AND extra weight reduction :happy107:

ronheater70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Guy driving wouldnt have a chance, he would mistake the bullets smacking the truck for the Hemi tick and begin debating oil choices.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Damn...those NM Patrol folks were serious!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Now if only I can get that beast from the police auction for dirt cheap to strip all the goodies off it lol assuming there are some still left without bullet holes ha. Poor ram

I wonder how much it would cost to bail that Ram out of the impound yard.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Dude just fix the windows and bank the check the ins gives you. I wouldn't fix those holes, that is awesome.

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wonder how much it would cost to bail that Ram out of the impound yard.

id be curious enough if i lived there to try and figure out when the truck was getting auctioned thats for sure. going by the picture there is still LOTS of good stuff on it, or simply panels and paint with some interior stuff. or just rock it as is lol

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
id be curious enough if i lived there to try and figure out when the truck was getting auctioned thats for sure. going by the picture there is still LOTS of good stuff on it, or simply panels and paint with some interior stuff. or just rock it as is lol

I'd run it as-is. Imagine the conversations that would start when folks saw it up close and personal!

OP
OP
15hundred

15hundred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Odds are it was stolen in which case the insurance company will own it if they total it. And if the offender goes 10-7 (out of service) the truck will be ******* for awhile as evidence. Lawyers, lawsuits, family wants to get paid, etc, the usual stupid crap involved with police shootings.

OP
OP
15hundred

15hundred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Damn...those NM Patrol folks were serious!

(looking at the holes I don't think he was leading the truck enough tho)

oh well, sure beats throwing spike strips while diving outta the way trying not to get run over

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can look into it if you're serious. My buddy does the DWI vehicle seizure- auction program for county SO. Might know someone from SP. Odds are it was stolen though in which case the insurance company will own it if they total it. And if the offender goes 10-7 (out of service) the truck will be ******* for awhile as evidence. Lawyers, lawsuits, family wants to get paid, etc, the usual stupid crap involved with police shootings.

BTW - if anyone is planning a cross country trip on I-40 I would highly advise against stopping at any Albuquerque hotel overnite. You'll be shopping for a new car or truck the next day if you do. We're numero uno in auto thefts and the out of state vehicles at hotels get boosted the most. Travelers have a lotta cool stuff in their cars.

buying direct from insurance can be dirt cheap, my brother bought his friends lexus from the insurance company after his friend totaled it and he got it for super cheap. But i wouldnt want you to go out of your way to look into a vehicle that probably will be on hold for a long time. Even if he survives and decides to fight the case the truck is held as evidence as well and most likely a guy that does that isnt gunna lay down and accept a plea bargain lol

OP
OP
15hundred

15hundred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
follow up --driver is alive, he robbed a gas station just north of Santa Fe and stole the owners Ram truck, local deputies & SP in pursuit on the interstate for about 40 miles, exchange gunfire, dirtbag surrenders - SP Tahoe has some holes in it too, nobody hit though

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therapywolf