Ready for the road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Ohhh My. A what? '63/'64 427 Thunderbolt????

:big_banana_Dance:

I love my Dodge (Ram :sleepy10:) trucks, but I started out and still am a Blue Oval Ford car guy to the bone.

Many a high school night wrenching and street racing, uh, I mean "road testing" my buddies big block '67 Fairlane Wagon with my old Mopars of the day, before he fully converted me into the Mustang scene.

His wagon would pull right with my 340 Dart Swinger, but couldn't match my built '70 340 Duster... until he pulled that old 390 and built himself up a 428. Then we had some fun. Hell, spent Prom night under the hood of that thing wrenching with him on it. Jeeze.

Good On Ya Brother. Beautiful! :waytogo:

OP
OP
H

HookEm Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was raised a Ford guy, but deep down it's MOPAR or no car for me! The Fairlane is a '64 "tribute" to the TBolt. It was originally a 289 car, but it's got a 351W in it now. Nothing to brag about at the strip, but she's a great little cruiser that'll get up and go.

I bet that Wagon would scoot with a 428 in it!

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Those 4x4 stickers look like they are off of a chevy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Now that is a totally unecessary post (Above)

Those 4x4 stickers look like they are off of a chevy

Dude, you are REALLY reaching to find something negative to say about an obvious beautiful rig and fun combo. Especially when you don't even list what you yourself own or drive.

Reminds me of those who post nasty "lack of talent" comments on my Youtube Channel, only to find that they are just 12 year old kids who ride nothing more than a skateboard, feeling the need to post some negative garbage to "stir the pot" on my drag racing or Supermoto ride vids.

Find somewhere else to crap. :flipthebird: