Rebel Partial Badge Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O.R.T.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
*Just feedback and clarification. We use fishing line because when you pull the lettering off in that fashion you did where you're leveraging it against the panel, you run the risk of nicking or dimpling the paint, or even the panel. Fishing line lets you back-cut the adhesive and not have to do touchup or minor pdr work afterwards because the lettering naturally comes all the way off. :buffer:

JustSaying

Last edited:

hemi1282

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I found out if ya can get ahold of a corner and pull it out at an angle it pulls off n one piece, adhesive remover works great for the lines as well

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Using a heat gun makes it way easier to get the adhesive off. Just hold the gun over the emblem for 20-30 seconds until you see it lift and then use fishing line. I would heat the adhesive up again and roll it from one side to the other. After that I followed up with Goo Gone and then cleaned the area with car shampoo. You might burn your fingers a little, but it makes it 30 times faster than picking at that like you did.

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used fishing line then used a 3m eraser wheel.. worked like a charm

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

dkmesa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What a pioneer! Glad my debadge went smoother than the vid haha.