Solid Day Offroading

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M_Mac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awsome day on some sand dunes and muddy trails, the Ram kept up with the Raptor no Sweat! Now to try and trick someone into washing it for me :)

Attachments

• off3.jpg
    off3.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 56
  • off2.jpg
    off2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 54
  • image (11).jpg
    image (11).jpg
    89 KB · Views: 56
  • off1.jpg
    off1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 51
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 54

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
nice. A little dirty there

98hemi-ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks like awesome fun. Whereabouts in ontario is this? Looks like cool spot to go for a ride and do some wheelin.

98hemi-ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Man that's not far from me at all!! We were up in that same area (in the ganeraska) 2 weeks ago for a ride on the bikes. I'm just north of Lindsay.

OP
OP
M_Mac

M_Mac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice! closer to you then me, its a good little hike up from Barrie. Just 2 things to watch for when you go, never happened to me yet I've gone twice both on sundays but apparently sometimes the cops will sit at the entrance to the road and check for licenses and registrations, and fine whoever doesn't have proper papers. and sometime you will see some military H1's in there doing training exercises. Like I said I've gone twice my other buddy has gone 5 times and never saw them. Just a heads up though.

98hemi-ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice! closer to you then me, its a good little hike up from Barrie. Just 2 things to watch for when you go, never happened to me yet I've gone twice both on sundays but apparently sometimes the cops will sit at the entrance to the road and check for licenses and registrations, and fine whoever doesn't have proper papers. and sometime you will see some military H1's in there doing training exercises. Like I said I've gone twice my other buddy has gone 5 times and never saw them. Just a heads up though.

Ya my one buddy had been there a few times and was warning us of the same thing. We just made sure never to stop for to long. There was a couple times we could hear atv's or something coming so we just got back on and kept riding.