Video of my 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 LT V8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Irishhawk30

Irishhawk30

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Can someone please tell me the name of the piece at 5:28 the bottom portion of the dash were the cig lighters and cup holder is called. I'm checking Ebay but with no luck.. I hate being stupid on auto parts

OP
OP
Irishhawk30

Irishhawk30

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
the only thing i'm finding under kick panel is speakers or for a Ram 2500. thought maybe Genuine Dodge Parts Online at Discount Prices would help. I'm running low on ideas here, really like this truck but if I can't find the stuff I need just might have too sell it. But no way im getting $2500 for this thing

OP
OP
Irishhawk30

Irishhawk30

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I called them and they're telling me no luck. is it really this hard to get the parts I need.

92greenlx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like a solid truck for ny. Most of the interior pieces u can find in a local bone yard. The rust is just surface so thats an easy fix. Id be more worried with what the previous owner did with the electrical. The high beam shouldn't be on a toggle. The drivers seat can be stitched quite easily. Check the motor for the moon roof. See if your getting power to it. If so, its the switch. I too am a first time truck owner but I'm a mechanic by trade. hit me up on here for any questions. Ill try my best to answer.

sent from my galaxy note 2

OP
OP
Irishhawk30

Irishhawk30

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Thank you 92greenlx, I got pulled over yesterday for the busted tail lamp piece. not much I can do until I can get inspected. I'm suppose to go too a Upholstery guy about 40miles from me too have him check it out. if anything just a few seat covers do the trick. The only bone yard around me is in Buffalo Ny and that is roughly 1 1/2 hrs away. the only thing I have too ask is for the electrical issues where's the best place too check it out. I've been google crazy these past weeks and I have no idea on were too begin my search