Calling Photoshop Gurus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramsfan78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Please Help. I am somewhat overwhelmed with all the different options available as far as lift, wheels and tires are concerned. I think I have read every thread on here. Haha. Basically, it comes down to, I have never seen what these people are talking about and even if I have, I wouldn't know it. I hate asking anyone for help and most of the time, I will try to something myself and screw it up several times before asking for help. However, with this being said, I do not want to stick "evelevteen" thousand dollars into my truck for wheels, tires and a lift only to go pick it up and be disgusted.

So basically, I would like for someone to either help me out trying to photoshop my own pics or if it would be less painful, them to do it for me and I'd uhhhh, appreciate it, alot!

Is there any to view my truck with different configurations?
Eg.-
6" lift with 20" wheels and 35" tires
6" lift with 18" wheels and 35" tires
4" lift with 20" wheels and 35" tires
4" lift with 18" wheels and 35" tires
View my truck with different kinds of wheels

Well you get the idea. Hit me up on pm or reply to this and let me know what I can do or if there is a "magic button" out there that can help make this decision. MY MIND IS TIRED! Ha.

Thanks.:ehcapt: