Photoshop request - off topic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Not RAM or Mopar related. I've recently decided to expand upon my youtube channel. I'm trying to learn the ins and outs of everything and my channel is 90% gaming related. I have a channel art right now that's just a Battlefield 4 picture with my screen name over it. I'd like to have something cooler I guess. Something cool with Battlefield 4, Halo, Call of Duty, and other major gaming franchises incorporated into it. Of course it's got to have my screen name on it as well which is SHiBBY927. Whoever could help me out can be as creative as you like. I play games across all platforms so I'm literally open to anything though I predominantly play shooters, I'm also known to play RPGs like Fallout. I wouldn't mind a little retro thrown in either (Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, etc...).

Youtube channel art has to be at least 2560 X 1440 px in dimension. This link has a template https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2972003?hl=en

If someone with some photoshop skills could give me some help it'd be greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to credit you on my channel for the hard work.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

Sladerade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Anytime, I play some of those games as well and wanted to have some fun!