Photoshop Request Please!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dodgethz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I tried to do it in Windows paint and I'm about ready to throw my computer out the window

Here's my deal I got a set of bushwhacker pocket style fender flares from my pops as a xmass gift he went threw the trouble of having them painted and everything. It wasn't something I was planning on doing because I was going for a diff look but I have them now and I feel bad If I don't put them on soooooo can some one please Photoshop my truck or any other sport with flares and rear level and a set of 22in srt10 gloss black wheels with at least a 305 45 22 tire i know it a lot to ask but I know someone out there can do it thank u sooooo much

Im also gonna do a bora 1in to 1 1/2 spacer to push them out a Little so there not tucked way in the flare

This is the only pic I have of my truck but if u find something else it might be easier

afee6a75f755b3d5420f18abf1f86eea.jpg

or maybe easier to add flares and a sport bumper to this picture and i can pretend the wheels are gloss black

http://www.ram1500diesel.com/forum/...621-srt10-wheels-ecounnamed17_zpsa5860253.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

dodgethz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can someone maybe recommend a program or software I can use.....possibly a free or inexpensive software thanx!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum V8 NOW with Moose Power
You could try Gimp. And i think with Adobe photoshop you can get a 30 day trial....

Last edited: