rocker chops pleasee!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Okay guys, iv been considering lining my rockers/bumpers, and here lately iv been thinking about making a 2 tone with tintable lining, instead of black on black...so I was wondering if I could get lined rockers/bumpers in these colors..silver, metalic gray, red, slate, and black on the bumpers and along the rockers, at the height of the molding, and if you could delete the molding..id love that.

whatever pics work best and let me know if you need different angles..

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

id like to get the chops done on the first pic if possible because I think it gives a good view of the bumpers, rockers, and the grille shell

thanks so much!

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I like the mineral gray too

[tapatalkin]

RompinRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Magnum
That red would look dope with black wheels with red accents. But other then that I would say grey would be my next pic. Don't see hardly any with colored rockers so I think it would really set you apart!

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
That red would look dope with black wheels with red accents. But other then that I would say grey would be my next pic. Don't see hardly any with colored rockers so I think it would really set you apart!

well I was looking really hard into wheels like that...maybe I'll wait to do the rockers till I get them...hmm

and yeah that's what I want, I don't like fitting it! LOL

Tapatalk Addict

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like the one of the gray ones. red could be a hit or miss, could look extremely cheesy or sexy...

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
I like the one of the gray ones. red could be a hit or miss, could look extremely cheesy or sexy...

I agree totally! read my mind lol the mg or silver is a safe bet I think, where the red is more of a "risky" move..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye