June TOTM Nominations this saturday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
cant we start this now. I want to go back to bed. Sooooooo sleepy

Big Boi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
cant we start this now. I want to go back to bed. Sooooooo sleepy

Agreed!

I got a ton of **** to do today. And will most likely forget. I nominate BigH0ss

OP
OP
Trupiano

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Well for future comps, what time would work best for you guys? I fugured a saturday at noon would be the perfect time; most people off work, and noon gives late sleepers a chance to wake up.

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think the day works fine and the start time can be negotiable but what would help people out a bit and let more people chime in on these noms is if they last more then 2 hours. I know a good number of people miss the noms every month because of how short they last. I know I missed two months of noms because I was at work and I'm not allowed to have my phone on me. I also missed 1 month because I was asleep because of work.

So maybe if noms were to go on from like noon to 6pm, that'd give everyone a fair chance to pop on real quick and nom, 2nd, 3rd, or accept.

OP
OP
Trupiano

Trupiano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I tried having it at 10:00 last month, but alot of people said it was too early, that's why I chose noon.

For the length of the nominations, that's really all up to who shows up. If alot of people start nominating as soon as they open, then it'll be over quick. If it's a slow turnout, it'll last longer. There's really no way I can control the length of the nominations. I could say they'll run fron noon to 6, but if 3 members are nominated, and confirmed in the first 30 mins, then it's over... how am I to make it go longer?

And by the same logic, if the turnout was horrible, it could last from noon to like 8 or longer. See what I mean?

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hey not sure if you can do this but i got a pm from some one i wont be here so i was just told by the other half lol so if nominated i accept and i 2nd bighoss

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I tried having it at 10:00 last month, but alot of people said it was too early, that's why I chose noon.

For the length of the nominations, that's really all up to who shows up. If alot of people start nominating as soon as they open, then it'll be over quick. If it's a slow turnout, it'll last longer. There's really no way I can control the length of the nominations. I could say they'll run fron noon to 6, but if 3 members are nominated, and confirmed in the first 30 mins, then it's over... how am I to make it go longer?

And by the same logic, if the turnout was horrible, it could last from noon to like 8 or longer. See what I mean?

Aw ok, I see, there was slight confusion on my part because I didn't know we generally stop at 3 confirmed. I looked at the last year of voting and for the most part, they all stop at 3 but there are 2 months that have 4 and one that has 5. That's why I brought up the time because I did not know we stop at 3 confirmed noms as there is nothing that states that.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

macmongrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I personally don't thinking should be limited to three...I mean especially since there is still voting once nomd

02hairlessram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Man I thoughti missed the voting. Wasn't paying attention to the time. Was busy fükken the wife's car.

David

OP
OP
Trupiano

Trupiano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I'll mention it, and see what the other admins and moderators have to say. But for now it will stay at 3.

EDIT: Don't want anyone to miss this one, that's why I keep reminding, and bumping the thread.

Last edited:

Joshwaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 CC 4x4 Laramie AirRide
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I second the more than 3 entry's if all received in a good amount of time.

BigH0ss

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Was I supposed to get a pm since 2 people voted me in?