• B = GOOD

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • C = AVERAGE/NORM

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • D = TERRIABLE

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
A forum like this can only grow with more members. And you'll only get more members with a great staff of admins/mods. I've been a member of a few forums and not a single one has been as welcoming as this one. This site is full of great staff and members

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
This forum, RH and staff are all great. I'm happy to be a part of it...just wish I wouldn't have missed 6 months of it. Thanks for the invite, Dave.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Love this place. Back when I had my mustang I was a member of a forum that was like one big family and I've been struggling to find a forum that related to my current vehicle like that ever since and this forum is what I've been looking for

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I am glad you all are enjoying the place . Makes it all worth it .
Thanks

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
I'll be honest about my vote, I gave the site a B, mainly because its still a "new" site and in my honest opinion no new site, even if it is the best on the net, can be considered that right off the bat as there is always room to fine tune and make some improvements.

With that being said, this site is definitely one of my favorites!! The guys and gals on here are great, the mods are great and for the most part dont have to be involved in every thread/topic posted and the overall site layout (out of all the different sites I am on, is absolutely one of the best.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Thanks for being honest Ryan . I can respect that and also agree .

Shaggy

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ram Year
--
Engine
--
I'll be honest about my vote, I gave the site a B, mainly because its still a "new" site and in my honest opinion no new site, even if it is the best on the net, can be considered that right off the bat as there is always room to fine tune and make some improvements.

With that being said, this site is definitely one of my favorites!! The guys and gals on here are great, the mods are great and for the most part dont have to be involved in every thread/topic posted and the overall site layout (out of all the different sites I am on, is absolutely one of the best.

Nice. What do you mean layout? As in the forum section layout or the skin design layout?

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree with truckin on the layout, the sections are easy to find and you dont have to go hunting through pages to find where you want to post. I assume this is why I do not see mods moving stuff all the time like on other sites. I love the new posts function, thats all I ever use ;)

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
I think having the option for a few different skins would be nice. On another forum I belong to, (non Dodge) supporting members have 4 different skin options.

Yeah another site I am on too has that option for Supporting Members only...

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Nice. What do you mean layout? As in the forum section layout or the skin design layout?

Everything really, the skin design is good and easy on the eyes, the sections are simple and easy to navigate, it's really just a good simple layout.

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think having the option for a few different skins would be nice. On another forum I belong to, (non Dodge) supporting members have 4 different skin options.

That is a really neat feature but I think we are too green to hide any features from new members.

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Yeah we contact former active guys that haven't been on in a while

I can vouch for Aaron's statement above. I was off the forum for about 4 or 5 months due to personal reasons. Both Aaron and Mike (Oklahemi) sent me PM's inquiring as to my well-being, which was greatly appreciated.