RamForum.com's Posting & Forum Rules!!!
Please follow these rules of our board and we all should get along nicely here.
READ THEM CAREFULLY!!
1. No nudity/porn. Images or links like this will be deleted without warning and warnings/infractions/suspensions will be coming.
2. No pictures/videos of dead or dismembered animals/people at all. This also includes no animal abuse image and/or videos. Images/Videos like this will be deleted without warning and warnings/infractions/suspensions will be coming.
3. No racial slurs, comments, jokes, etc. This includes serious homosexual comments and the like.
4. No serious bashing of other members or member's family. If it's out of fun, that's fine. If you really have a problem with someone, report it to admin/super mod or try to resolve it through PMs. Do not take it to the public boards or both will have the chance of being suspended/banned.
5. Please keep all posts related to the original poster's (OPs) thread topic and all threads in appropriate sections. This will help keep the forum better organized, more informative and enjoyable. Break this rule and you WILL be getting a warning. Repeat it, you will be suspended.
6. To advertise or sell on the forum you must be a site vendor or sponsor. Screen names with businesses in them will be edited upon arrival, and post will be deleted as spam.
7. We allow cussing here on these boards, but in moderation. We do NOT allow you to post a cuss word in a post topic.
8. NO references or linking to other forums, unless it is a forum operating under the FullyDriven.com network, other commercial enterprises or sales sites.
9. Username changes. We will change if you have less than 30 days on the forum and less than 50 posts.
10. First Name additions - if you'd like your first name to be added to your profile, please PM an admin (anyone in RED).
11. Political opinions and views are an extremely touchy subject, Please refrain from such posts. To keep keep RamForum a drama free environment, we will remove posts pertaining to political topics, views, and or opinions.
12. If you wouldn't want your boss, child, or mother to read it, DON'T POST IT.
13. Not everybody has the same tastes in mods, setups, looks, etc. Intentional posts mocking, bashing, or making fun of something just because you don't like it will not be tolerated whether it is directed at a member or not.
If you do not like these rules sorry .
These rules may/will be changed or added to without warning. So you may want to check back here every so often so you can be up to date on the rules and can stay out of trouble.
These rules are VERY Simple. We take these rules seriously, so please follow them and we will have a good time here RamForum.com.