We're on the front page!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
we have always been on the first page , just not at the top YET .

OP
OP
AF_Hemi

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
lol they dont need to know that!! haha. but yeah theres only 2 forums in front of us. ramforumZ.com (so ***... who spells forums with a z haha) and the 'other' forum we all love

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
we give our members correct info , so they are not miss leaded . and the members will google search us, and then you will be giving false info . dammit AF i thought i taught you better . lol no biggy bud .

but we will get there soon .

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's how I found the forum today! Good job guys. I'm guessing the site is relatively new?

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
in the intro section we have a sticky to a poll on how you found us ... dont forget to post there

NOTW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've started and ran many forums in the past and I can tell you this site is off to a GREAT start! It's hard to get a member base this healthy in a year, much less a few months!

I just sold my latest forum BansheeCentral.com yesterday and although it's a very successful forum, it has nothing on the quality of posts I'm seeing here.