09-17 Ram Used Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djarrett

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I need to move some items out of my shed, so I have the following items for sale. All parts except the muffler came off my 2015 silver express that I traded for a rebel.

Up first is 09-17 ram taillights. These came off of my silver 2015 at around 15,000 miles. I used 3 coats of VHT and then a 2K automotive clearcoat. I never did wet sand and polish so to be absolutely perfect you may want to do this, however I was very satisfied with how they looked so I rocked 'em. When the brakes are used they were plenty bright as I never had any problems and I used to watch behind me when I would stop. $90 plus shipping to lower 48 from 38574:
IHJDudW.jpg

Next is the black express honey comb grill out of my express. The truck was silver so I put the bighorn chrome slats in place of these at 10,000 miles. These are in very good shape and will only fit 13-17 ram grills. $100 shipped to lower 48 obo:
uKdUGEu.jpg

Flowmaster 817568 muffler direct fit for 09-17 ram hemi with factory dual exhaust. Literally bolts right in place like a mufflex. American Thunder series which is a 50HD series according to flowmaster's website. I paid $380 shipped for this. I loved the sound in and out of the cab but my wife hated it, she wins so I put a flo pro 2511 in its place. I used the clamps off the flowmaster for the flopro, so you will need a 3" and 2- 2.25" clamps to install. This was on my Rebel for 1000 miles and pulled off last week. $250 shipped to lower 48. A little cheaper if you are close and want to do local pickup around Cookeville TN.
Lp9p6dN.jpg

I also have a middle jumpseat I pulled out of the 2015 Express in great shape, diesel grey in color. If someone wants it, $50. If there is any interest I will post up pics. I really just want it out if the way.

That's all for now, thanks Ramforum for a great site.

NickM757

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
PM'ed for the tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.