'17 OEM 22" RT Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDogg795

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn dude...if I could sell my wheel and tire package for a decent price I'd try to work something out with you...!!! Free bump and GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bump - still need these gone. I feel like my asking price is beyond fair but if I'm way off, someone please let me know.

16WhiteQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am still interested however as other have pointed out the market has changed for these.

Depending on the deal some are picking these up for $1000-$1500 with tires.

With them being made aftermarket as well for $1000 or less its a hard sell.

If you were closer and there was no shipping I would be all over these, however with shipping and then having to buy tires it can't do it for your asking $$.

If you get down to $1250 shipped we can work it out.
(not trying to insult, just looking for the best deal I can given what is avail.)

OP
OP
F

firemedic10584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am still interested however as other have pointed out the market has changed for these.

Depending on the deal some are picking these up for $1000-$1500 with tires.

With them being made aftermarket as well for $1000 or less its a hard sell.

If you were closer and there was no shipping I would be all over these, however with shipping and then having to buy tires it can't do it for your asking $$.

If you get down to $1250 shipped we can work it out.
(not trying to insult, just looking for the best deal I can given what is avail.)

I've PMed you with no response - I'm willing to SHIP these for 1200$. I need them gone.

KCaudill

The RAM
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have shipped a box that weighed 86lbs on Greyhound for $35. It was the cost of a seat. It was easy and the people at the station had done it before. The buyer just meets at the bus station when the bus arrives and gives the driver a ticket number that the seller places on the box. Driver hands over the box from under the bus. If you really want to sell/ship these i would contact the bus station for cheap shipping.

jackal98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi. 5.7
Weight for shipping purposes

Could you tell me how much they weigh?

I am looking at shipping options to Texas (75232).

Thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.