2010-2012 Ram 2500/3500 Bull Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Up for sale is my brand new Smitybilt Bull Bar for 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 2500/3500. I purchased it brand new from a company but it was the wrong one, as I have a 1500 model. I couldnt return it so they gave me some of my money back and told me to keep the bull bar and just try to sell it. So this thing is straight out of the box new, just needed to take pictures of it. Its black as seen in the picture and the part # is 53039 just incase you need to know. It comes with everything you will need to install it. Please no low balls as its brand new, new these go for $167 from Four Wheel Parts in Raleigh. Im asking $130 picked up locally or will ship at buyers expense!

DSCN0730_zps304e5769.jpg

DSCN0736_zps0e77fe35.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
GlOcKnRaM

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Thanks guys!..yeah its a long story lol..just looking to sell it and get the right one!

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Haha all 3 of us know the story and you ain't the first bro;)

Excuse me ??

He is the first one .. dont know what you are referring to on that one.
He bought it threw me yes .. when he found out he ordered the wrong one it was to late for me to do anything as I had already sold the business.

I gave the OP $100 dollars on top of this for the troubles since I could not take it as a return, as again .. I know longer had the business or vendors to do such return nor did the new owner as he is not set up yet.

Never in my time selling parts have I had a issue ... EVER ask around so when you say "you aint the first " is a bold face lie.

The OP and I came to a agreement .. he got $100 back 50% plus the opportunity to sell this and get his money back in full ... so he will be $100 ahead.

I am also asking around locally to sell it for him also ... I am doing everything I can for him ... but will not stand for people that bad mouth me.

OP
OP
GlOcKnRaM

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Excuse me ??

He is the first one .. dont know what you are referring to on that one.
He bought it threw me yes .. when he found out he ordered the wrong one it was to late for me to do anything as I had already sold the business.

I gave the OP $100 dollars on top of this for the troubles since I could not take it as a return, as again .. I know longer had the business or vendors to do such return nor did the new owner as he is not set up yet.

Never in my time selling parts have I had a issue ... EVER ask around so when you say "you aint the first " is a bold face lie.

The OP and I came to a agreement .. he got $100 back 50% plus the opportunity to sell this and get his money back in full ... so he will be $100 ahead.

I am also asking around locally to sell it for him also ... I am doing everything I can for him ... but will not stand for people that bad mouth me.

Guys I will be the first to admit when im wrong! I was a little upset when I got the wrong part and it was my fault, just gave the wrong part number. Dave handled it ok lol..I think he was a little upset cause I blew up at him. Yeah Im a man Ill admit that lol. He did exactly as he mentioned and I didnt know you were trying to help me with the sale so thanks!

I think he just had alot on his plate at the time and I was bothering him with questions lol. But he is doing all he can to help me! Hes a good guy and once again im sorry!

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Thanks bud.

Now back to the sale ... lets get this puppy sold !!! Hell its brand new

OP
OP
GlOcKnRaM

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Bump! Spread the word!!..need it gone so I can get mine :)

OP
OP
GlOcKnRaM

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Dang, to bad this can't fit a 2010 f150, my brothers got one with a 10 inch lift. He has been looking for a bull bar, would have been a badass christmas present :/ Free bump for your troubles though!

It might with some fab work lol..thanks man!

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Man - if this thing was chrome I'd be sending my $$$ today. Not sure how black would match my front end tho.

GLWTS

OP
OP
GlOcKnRaM

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Black Friday bump...$140 P/U or shipped at buyers expense!!

OP
OP
GlOcKnRaM

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Price drop bump! $130 P/U or shipped at buyers expense! Im practically giving it away at this price!!

OP
OP
GlOcKnRaM

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
Bump! Somebody's got to want this!!! Make me an offer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.