2015 stock 20" chrome wheels/tires for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpittman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am selling this set off of a 2015 RAM. The tires have 21k miles on them. The chrome on the wheels is in perfect condition.

These are 20" rims. Actual measurements are 20x9 with a +19 offset and a bolt pattern of 5x5.5 or 5x139.7 for you metric folks.

The tires are 275/60/R20 Goodyear Wranglers. Comes as an entire set, with TPMS (tire pressure monitors) included, ready to bolt on and go.

Interested parties can PM me, or email me photomatt8 (at) gmail.com

In full and honest disclosure, two of the tires have a little less tread on them, like they were the front tires and just needed rotated to the back. Still plenty of life left in these tires.

I would like to keep this sale local to the state of Indiana, or someone willing to meet me within 100 miles of Indianapolis, IN to prevent additional cost of shipping. $800 obo.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If for some reason you sell just the rims let me know

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mpittman

mpittman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If for some reason you sell just the rims let me know

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You want to PM me an offer for just the rims? I'd like to let this ride for a couple days as a package, but I'll be open to offers if no bites. Are you in the area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mpittman

mpittman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk