8.4 Single zone radio bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shthpns22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
SOLD!!!!!Bought this off of eBay a couple of days ago then decided to not do the upgrade. Just looking to get what I paid for it. Items is in Charleston Sc. $100 shipped to the continental US(lower 48). PayPal only unless you can come pick it up then cash will work just fine!IMG_0458.jpg

Last edited:

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Hate to steal a sale from someone else, but you should hold on to this until you try the RA3/RA4? radio out behind the other bezel to make sure you like it.
It seems to take a while to get a single zone bezel at that price.

Definitely a good price. Glws.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

shthpns22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hate to steal a sale from someone else, but you should hold on to this until you try the RA3/RA4? radio out behind the other bezel to make sure you like it.
It seems to take a while to get a single zone bezel at that price.

Definitely a good price. Glws.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I ended up buying this first, didn't buy the radio just yet. I decided I will be putting all the money I would have been spending towards some other mods for the truck. I figured some one else could get use out of it. Happened to get a good deal on it so I figured I would pass it to the next guy!

Weedstar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 1500QC 4x4
Engine
I bet I just shipped that to you on Tuesday. Lol. I had to sell on eBay because I don't have enough posts here. Glad you received it

Status
Not open for further replies.