Alpine HU, Alpine DVD, Alpine 7" Monitors and Kicker speakers for sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty from upstate NY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
SOLD EVERYTHING!! PLEASE DELETE!

ALPINE INE-W967HD ======SOLD========
Purchased new from Crutchfield only a few moths ago. What you see is what you get! the alpine HU with mounting brackets, the radio housing with OEM climate controls, brand new wiring for the alpine HU, Farka cable to hook up your nav through oem antenna, bypass kit to watch video while driving and all instructions from alpine. Please check the link and get full details on what this HU has to offer!No returns accepted. Buying as is. https://www.crutchfield.com/p_500INEW967/Alpine-INE-W967HD.html

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ALPINE DVE-5300 ============SOLD==============
Brand new and never installed. Unboxed for inspection and put back in original packaging! This mates well with the INE-W967HD. Since the head unit is a mechless unit, it does not have a cd/dvd player. This is meant to add to it for playing cd's and dvd's! No returns accepted. Buying as is. https://www.crutchfield.com/p_500DVE5300/Alpine-DVE-5300.html?search=alpine_dve-5300&skipvs=T

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ALPINE PKG-M780 ===========SOLD===========
These were a display model and never installed in a vehicle. Comes with everything that the package did originally except the headphones. So what you see is what you get! the control box shows signs of cuffs and scrapes. No returns accepted. Buying as is. https://www.crutchfield.com/S-mtxknmaIUdu/p_500PKGM780/Alpine-PKG-M780-Headrest-Video-Package.html

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

KICKER DS SPEAKERS - 3.5's, 6.5's and 6x9's package deal! ====SOLD=====
Selling these speakers as a package deal. were only installed for about 6 months total. I am also including the new plug and play harnesses and some new bass blockers for the 3.5's. The 6.5's have the plates already installed to mount in the front doors, 6x9's for the rears and obviously the 3.5's for the dash. Buying as is and no returns will be accepted.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

jon316

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Leave me the kickers at $120 and I’ll take them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If anyone goes the whole Alpine route - I have a brand new Alpine PowerPack that is plug and play with that radio... would make those Kickers sound great.

mpack79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
What years ram does the head unit fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.