Belltech Street Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J3FF3RSON

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Up for sale - a set of Belltech Street Shocks for a 4th Gen. I put roughly 7500 miles on them, and have traded them out for a set of QA1 shocks.

To my knowledge, the only thing these shocks are missing are the dust covers for the front. I didn't realize it until I got home, that when the shop put the QA1's on, they left the factory Belltech dust covers on on the truck.

So without the covers, I'm going to say $50.00 shipped to the lower 48

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very interested.. need some better temporary shocks... are these for a 2/4 drop by any chance?

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sweet, now I just need to figure out how to get funds to my paypal... I got rid of the Bank account tied to it didn't use it enough to relink to another account....

Don't hold up a sale cause my unprepared ass but I'm very interested.... and need them

OP
OP
J

J3FF3RSON

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Sorry for the delay, I've been on the road a lot this week.

R/T Fire, I think you can load up a credit card to PayPal and pay that way.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry for the delay, I've been on the road a lot this week.

R/T Fire, I think you can load up a credit card to PayPal and pay that way.
I did that, but then it told me i must load a bank sunce i deleted the one that doesnt exist, and no biggy on the delay... it buys me time to get my paypal all together[emoji6] just waiting in them so if you still have them by the time paypal approves my bank account ill send you some cash.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ozzy_rt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Will these go in with the factory springs? Do you have pictures with these on your truck?

FlynDutchman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Will these go in with the factory springs? Do you have pictures with these on your truck?

They are designed to go with 4" lowering springs to keep the springs tight in the perch when you raise the truck. If you are running stock springs (un-cut) just keep your stock shocks.

ozzy_rt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They are designed to go with 4" lowering springs to keep the springs tight in the perch when you raise the truck. If you are running stock springs (un-cut) just keep your stock shocks.

Bummer,,, thanks for the info

jboy2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Up for sale - a set of Belltech Street Shocks for a 4th Gen. I put roughly 7500 miles on them, and have traded them out for a set of QA1 shocks.

To my knowledge, the only thing these shocks are missing are the dust covers for the front. I didn't realize it until I got home, that when the shop put the QA1's on, they left the factory Belltech dust covers on on the truck.

So without the covers, I'm going to say $50.00 shipped to the lower 48

DM sent

16WhiteQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I will take the set if they are still avail. and rears will work for a 3-4" drop.
Paypal?

FWIW only need the rears if anyone is interested in the fronts let me know and we can work something out

Status
Not open for further replies.