E-fan Taillights & Trim Piece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
E-fan:Bought for my third gen right before I ended up selling it, never been used has mounting bracket and wiring, asking 50 plus shipping.SOLD!

IMG_3106_zpsoxjhtwev.jpg

Taillights: Bought and didn't really know about the instaweld fix on the brackets on the passenger side light, still mounts just leaves a gap between body and light of about a quarter inch which bothered me. Tinted and bright, spotting on passenger lens and instaweld pictured. $50 ill pay up to 20$ shipping and will throw in the stock third tail light for another $20.

IMG_3105_zpsbcdb2k8i.jpg

IMG_3099_zpsgi2e2hdr.jpg

IMG_3102_zpsrobrxknz.jpg

IMG_3100_zpsiqvqeqwq.jpg
Trim Piece: Bought off mopar parts for $54 shipped, only good for NON EXPRESS trucks that would like to add tow hooks. Contacted their customer service 3 times never heard back just trying to recoup loss. $40 and again will pay up to $20 of shipping.

IMG_3103_zpsc1dvek66.jpg

Last edited:

Crescent1101

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ECODIESEL
I'm interested in the Efan. What is involved in wiring it? Also, are the taillights 3rd or 4th gen?

OP
OP
CaliDodgeRam

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tail lights are from a 4th and so is the trim piece sorry I didn't specify. Couldn't really tell you as it's been awhile and I didn't get a long to it but if I remember correctly there's is a good diy on it. Maybe someone will chime in or I'll check tonight when I get home. I'm up in SLO!

OP
OP
CaliDodgeRam

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I will check on the part number and such tonight when I get home but I'm on the west coast so it won't be till late for you! It probably won't ship till Thursday when I have some free time before fedex closes. E fan sale pending

Crescent1101

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ECODIESEL
I'm in no rush man. Just send me an invoice when you are ready to ship or PM me.

NUTT00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
On those tails, does the light still fit tight, or wiggle around? As for the spot, is it something that could be buffed out? One more. Ar those resistors on them to be used with an Express without LEDS?

OP
OP
CaliDodgeRam

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If I remember correctly it stays on just fine just doesn't mount flush to the side of the truck. Top tab screws in perfect bottom is at an angle and I think that's the problem if I'm not mistaken. Probably an easy fix if you're good at removing and reapplying insta weld It's not off too far just bugged me and a parts store owed me some credit so I just bought new ones. Couldn't say on the spot. It's not noticeable from more than a foot away, the tints great and theyre bright no resistor required. I just want a cheap easy sale to get them out of the garage as I just found them while cleaning and I'm selling them so cheap because the sale is as is and they're obviously not perfect but still functional. No problems with the drivers side at all.

OP
OP
CaliDodgeRam

CaliDodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Going to try to find a part number tonight and have a shipping quote before the end of this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.