Hid wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossyoak03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Ordered a wiring harness because I thought mine was screwed up but it wasn't. Selling it for what I paid for it. It's the mopar spec h13/9008 bi-xenon harness from the retrofit source. I have not opened the package but will if you need me to. Asking 65 dollars shipped to anywhere in the US.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400102817.767773.jpg

Capone

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is it the one to stop da flickering if it is ill buy it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mossyoak03

mossyoak03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
According to the description yes.
This is the description from their website:

Modern Chrysler products like the Dodge Ram, and Jeep JK Wrangler all have super picky "can-bus" systems that read the resistance across the headlight circuit and cause all kinds of problems when doing an HID conversion.

Though its named as as if it will only work for a Chrysler vehicle, this harness is becoming more and more commonly needed on a lot of modern vehicles. Don't have a "lamp out" warning, but suffering from annoying pulsing current coming from your factory headlight circuit and causing your lights to flicker? this is your answer.

The Bi-xenon Mopar Spec harness utilizes up to four 50W load resistors with unique blue anodized heat-sinks to safely add that "missing" resistance back into the headlight circuit. There is also a 4700mF capacitor to help absorb any pulsing signals emitted from the stock output for uninterrupted relay function.

With color-coded and clearly labeled connections, set-up is straight forward. The wiring is spec'd to be long enough for big and small vehicles alike.

Aside from being a technical masterpiece, it's also a work of art. With its braided TechFlex insulation, anodized and laser engraved relay thats 100% sealed from the elements, and resistors that are unlike any others on the market, it will surely look factory-fresh under the hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.