LED Flush Mount Light Pods & Volant CAI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longhorn2011

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All Sold: LED Flush Mount Light Pods & Volant CAI

Please read everything below before asking questions.

LED Light Pods are Sold.

Volant CAI is Sold.

I will not be able to ship anything until 9/15/2015.

Prices are Firm. No trades.

I'm trading the Ram so these parts are no longer needed. First person to reply I'll take it will be first in line for whatever part or parts they want to buy. If you PM me or email me that doesn't put you first inline. All parts are new unless noted otherwise. Prices include shipping and I will only ship to the lower 48 states. Items will be shipped UPS Ground insured. I will not ship to PO Boxes. Items are sold as is no warranty expressed or implied and no money back guarantee. All Sales Are Final. You can check my feedback on ebay maximus_1. I will only accept payment by PayPal or US Postal Money Order no other forms of payment will be accepted. Do Not Send Cash.

#1 LED Light Pods. 2 spot beam & 2 flood beam. Made in china. New never installed. 4 pieces for $60.00 shipped.

Volant CAI is Sold

#2 Volant CAI part #160576. Fits 09-12 Ram 1500 5.7L per Volants website. Used and has about 36,500 miles on it. I installed a tailgate emblem on the lid and I installed a seal where it mates up to the inner fender for a better seal. Used $125.00 shipped.

Last edited:

aramos3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good luck on your sale wish the volant would fit my 2014.

novelmike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Everything is there right? Just remove my stock intake and install the volant?
Did you notice any gains in MPG? Its a sealed intake so I'm guessing that its not as loud as say a k&n would be. But its louder than the stock intake, right?

OP
OP
Longhorn2011

Longhorn2011

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Everything is there right? Just remove my stock intake and install the volant?
Did you notice any gains in MPG? Its a sealed intake so I'm guessing that its not as loud as say a k&n would be. But its louder than the stock intake, right?

Yes, everything is there. There is 2 or 3 rubber grommets you take off the original and put on the Volant. It's not open on the top like a K&N, but it has an opening on the bottom so you can add a ram air scoop that would come out under the bumper, but I never bought that. It's louder than stock. I never noticed any difference in MPG.

novelmike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
PayPal is easy for both of us right? So lets do that. And not 100% sure on the lights right this minute, so keep those up for sale for the moment. Still do some research on them.

OP
OP
Longhorn2011

Longhorn2011

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
PayPal is easy for both of us right? So lets do that. And not 100% sure on the lights right this minute, so keep those up for sale for the moment. Still do some research on them.

Yes, paypal is the easiest. I'll PM you my paypal ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.