OEM Chrome Quads + Opt7 FluxBeam-X H11 LED's + 3157 Switchbacks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So I bought a 2nd set of oem quads incase my 1st set got broken during my retrofit. But I'm pretty much done my retrofit so I now have a spare pair of chrome oem quads so now I'm selling them.

since I will be running HID's in my retrofit I'm also selling my Opt7 Fluxbeam-X H11 LED bulbs and 3157 Switchbacks with resistors. The Opt7 bulbs have only been used for a few weeks and the 3157 switchbacks have never been used or installed.

The OEM Mopar Chrome Quads are practically brand new. Near mint with a production date stamped on them of 08/15. They came off of a 2016 Ram 2500 with 3,100 miles and never used by me.
84c3a79ed156aa7662b0a64e93eac4af.jpgc3ea815bf5541acc6c095d0121d11392.jpg0599bfc5e517b287166b66536f32ae18.jpgbe69e1689b120f897cb55c8edf38bc98.jpg19a488ebad53b2fb4db03aa21f4580fe.jpgfedf5e4941fb80226a8497315c5b40cc.jpg6bf6b72d9299c22021ffb1b37ca84340.jpg

Opt7 Fluxbeam-X LED'S and 3157 Switchbacks
8f83662b10b9d77125c95d15c247d250.jpge3b83579b61f82e456fb84bb52716be5.jpg9bdb6ad736d3dacef420876dc7b5b023.jpg

Prices:

- EVERYTHING: OEM Quads + Opt7 H11 Fluxbeam X LED Low Bulbs + Phillips Crystal Vision 9005 High Bulbs + 3157 Switchbacks $220 with free shipping!!

- Oem Chrome Quads By Themselves with stock Osram Bulbs $140 with free shipping

- Opt7 Fluxbeam-X H11 LED Kit $80 with free shipping

- 3157 ICBeamer Switchbacks w/ resistors $20 with free shipping

- Phillips CrystalVision 9005/9145/H10 Bulbs - $30 with free shipping

I only accept PayPal or local pickup near Philadelphia Pa.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
PM sent about the LEDs

Capone 397

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Status

Is everything still available?

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
SOLD! Everything sold as a package....

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thanks for getting back to me after you told me you'd sell the bulbs to me. Sent several PMs.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thanks for getting back to me after you told me you'd sell the bulbs to me. Sent several PMs.
I never agreed to sell them to you. I simply said I could not accept $100 for everything, which was an insane low ball offer. I said I could accept $100 for all the bulbs but I never gave you my PayPal I never agreed to sell them to you. It never got passed the negotiation phase.

Your acting like a child who was told no when he asked for a candy bar. You left me negative feedback on the itrader system, and said, I quote, "your not a man of your word". Please show me where I ever agreed and said yes they are yours I'll sell them to you. I never said that.

Not to mention 5 or 6 other members all pm'd me with offers for the bulbs and I said the same thing to them as I said to you, which was "I want to sell it all as one package. If I can't sell it all at once within a few days then I'll consider selling stuff individually". You don't see them leaving me negative feedback and crying on this thread. So right there you should have known that I was not ready to sell just the bulbs. I clearly stated I wanted to sell it all as a group at once. Besides I never even said they were yours or that I would sell them to you. I only ever said I couldn't go lower then $100 for just the bulbs. You took that as there yours I agreed to sell them to you and that's final. No. That's not how things work.

Next time instead of acting like a 5yr old and giving me negative feedback, maybe you shouldn't low ball someone over 50% less then their initial asking price.

adubree86

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
$100 wasn't the offer for all items. You specifically clarified you'd take the $100 for the bulbs which is what I agreed to. At no point did you ever tell me you wanted to sell as a package only. I asked for you PayPal information and then all I got was crickets. No follow up, no explanation that you were working a deal with somebody else. Nothing. I'm be much more understanding of the situation if you would have communicated instead of ignoring PMs. You can call me a 5 year old all you want but the fact of the matter is you told me you'd take a certain amount for certain items that I agreed to and then refused to provide payment information or any explanation as to what was going on. At this point there is no point in carrying on any longer on the matter. In my opinion, appropriate feedback was left. I'm happy you got you deal done for the whole package.

Last edited:

jwilkinson79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
$100 wasn't the offer for all items. You specifically clarified you'd take the $100 for the bulbs which is what I agreed to. At no point did you ever tell me you wanted to sell as a package only. I asked for you PayPal information and then all I got was crickets. No follow up, no explanation that you were working a deal with somebody else. Nothing. I'm be much more understanding of the situation if you would have communicated instead of ignoring PMs. You can call me a 5 year old all you want but the fact of the matter is you told me you'd take a certain amount for certain items that I agreed to and then refused to provide payment information or any explanation as to what was going on. At this point there is no point in carrying on any longer on the matter. In my opinion, appropriate feedback was left. I'm happy you got you deal done for the whole package.
I got the same cricket response.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
In Onsale's defense the guy just got rear ended the other day, so he's probably had a little more on his mind than answering the litany of PM's he obviously received about what he had for sale.

Also when I PM'd him about the Fluxbeam bulbs I got a quick response that specified he was trying to sell the whole package first, and would be willing to part out if he couldn't sell it as a set.

I mean buying things over a forum is really hit and miss, you never know who PM'd the seller first, or how many people were ahead of you because some people don't post on the thread that they PM'd the seller about buying their items, they just PM them discreetly.

Last edited:

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Damn that's ****** thinking you got a deal and then all of a sudden nothing. Not a man of it words I hate that.

In Onsale's defense the guy just got rear ended the other day, so he's probably had a little more on his mind than answering the litany of PM's he obviously received about what he had for sale.

Also when I PM'd him about the Fluxbeam bulbs I got a quick response that specified he was trying to sell the whole package first, and would be willing to part out if he couldn't sell it as a set.

I mean buying things over a forum is really hit and miss, you never know who PM'd the seller first, or how many people were ahead of you because some people don't post on the thread that they PM'd the seller about buying their items, they just PM them discreetly.

I think all of this was after the fact of that. I understand the interested buyer frustration if he really wanted to sell everything as a package and not receive any offers to separate he shouldn't of had prices for each item separate and just stated he wants to sell everything as a package. But it seems like he entertained offers and came back with "deals and prices" but you just can't do that. If someone came and wanted the whole package he should've updated him and told him lights were pending.

Again I know your trying to justify that you did everything right but the fact that you entertained offers and gave a price and all of sudden sell it to someone else without giving that first person a shot is not cool.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
He probably could've worded it better but I guess I kind of read it as him wanting to sell it as a package first because that's the first thing he asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.