For Sale: Diablosport Trinity Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

012RAMbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys, I have a Diablosport Trinity Tuner for sale in pristine condition. We have a new baby coming this week and I need it gone! I updated it to latest versions and it is guaranteed un-married and in normal working condition. Comes in original package as I received it from Sean at Hemi Fever. Includes windshield suction mount, USB, OBDII cables and software disc. Also included is a Hemi Fever Tuning sticker valued at $5 on his site.

$390 Shipped in U.S. Lower 48

man n black

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Does this have to stay connected to the vehicle for the tune to work? Or can I load tune and be done with it....

Ch

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

N1ck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does this have to stay connected to the vehicle for the tune to work? Or can I load tune and be done with it....

Ch

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Upload tune and leave it hooked up to monitor or load the tune up and keep on your house if you want. This is an excellent price and is a must have mod IMO.

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
What does it mean to "marry it"?

I get how you can upload the tune but do you have to "marry it" to remove the tuner? How does the "marriage" part work?

TylerB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Once a tune is loaded to a vehicle it becomes married to that vehicle. It can only be married to one vehicle at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.