Will be going up for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Well after a long talk we have decided that I will be selling my truck and getting another, now what I will be getting is another story, we still got to work that out. So starting Monday I am going to start derigging the truck to prep to get it ready for sale. Also got to fix the boot and passenger hub to sell it so still go some work to do. Gonna be selling some stuff soon so be looking in the classifieds,such as my tuner, custom red painted cai(afe stage 2 with brand new filter),tbs, maybe my tow mirrors, maybe the bull bar also. There is no dibs on the items yet, you will have to wait on the for sale ad.my dad wants me to get a 09-10 1500 but I want a 00-02 2500 24v idk, I think ima go with him since he is gonna be helping me a ton with finances and just suck it up and wait on the diesel. Gonna be an interesting next couple of weeks.if there is anything you want off of my truck let me know and we might work something out, not everything will be for sale as a lot of it will be going to the next truck etc. just shoot me a pm.

Bull bar- pending
Tuner-pending
Tbs-pending
Mirrors-pending
Cai-pending

Last edited:
OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Also if anyone wants the side steps, they will prob be going up for sale also...just letting y'all know so y'all can save up for everything;)

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
wow! that seemed quick... any ideas on the new truck, like what cab, engine, 4wd? i need to save some money:********:

02hairlessram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm interested in the cai

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
wow! that seemed quick... any ideas on the new truck, like what cab, engine, 4wd? i need to save some money:********:
Well see this is where it gets complicated, if I get a 4th gen it's gonna be hemi for sure, won't buy it if it's not, the bigger of the cabs but will settle for the smaller and deff gonna try for 4wd drive but may not get it.

If I get what I want it will be a 00-02 24v cummins ext cab 4wd plain and simple lol

But I have a lot of time because I will not be needing a vehicle very soon with the fact that I will be leaving soon so I am in o hurry to find one. Gonna try to get the perfect hold out truck.
I'm interested in the cai

Gonna shoot you a pm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Can a mod move this to the classifieds, didn't realize this was gonna end up being like this, thanks!

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
And to add, I haven't got any prices made up for anything and on some items I have to make sure I have original hardware before I can sell the aftermarket stuff. I am almost positive I do but I just have to locate it all before I can let this stuff go. And don't be afraid to make me a deal guys! Bigger stuff I would like to keep local and price will include shipping!

OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI

I know I already covered it but here's some more:D

Selling my truck has been contemplated for months now(started around dec when stuff started going wrong) and since the fact that it won't stop and I'ma be away from home at college with no shop to work on it, I need something that's not gonna break down. It's been on my mind since the beg of senior year and it's finally happening, I setteled big time on this truck and it's been like well I could of gotten something like that ever since I got it. It's been a great truck, don't get me wrong but its almost 10 yrs old now and it's not reliable Enough for me not to worry about it all the time and most importantly my parents not to worry about it. They want me to get a little hyundai and I told them hell no, I'd rather keep my truck and when it breaks ride my bike. So unless I get a challenger, I'm getting another ram. Besides I'm running out of things I want to do for this one:D lmao they said well you can't fix this one up like you did this one, I smiled and said yes sir and yes ma'am:naughty:

gwolf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9L
Interested in the tuner and the lights...lol ill can wait til monday til you post

Last edited:
OP
OP
GhostRam94

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ok none of the lights will be up for grabs, will just be moving to next truck and you are second in line for tuner gwolf

Everything I listed is up for sale, will come the ability to sale by Monday night or Tuesday night when I take everything off truck.the air bags I am gonna try to keep but I will sell this if I just can't get new brackets.

Ask me what you want and I'll let you know what is up and what's not.none of the pa/cb/audio/lights will be up

gwolf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9L
okay, if the tuner doesnt work out ill take it, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.