09-12 Radio Bezel For Center Console Trucks (color doesn't matter)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Exactly as the title states. I'm looking for a radio bezel for an 2009-2012 Ram 1500. I don't care what color it is as I will be wrapping the color sides with vinyl anyways to match my center console.

MUST BE A BEZEL FOR TRUCKS WITH A CENTER CONSOLE... SEE PICTURES BELOW

Doesn't need to have any parts either. I don't need the vents, buttons, selectors etc. It can be the bare bezel and that's fine. I'd prefer bare bezels as they would be cheaper. I plan to swap over all my stuff.

Looking to buy a.s.a.p. lemme see what ya got!!

This Is A 09-12 Bezel For Trucks With A Center Console, This Is The One I Want to Buy:
1cab474cb0a2c91c60baa6813f90709e.jpg(Notice the bottom of the bezel is curved and has an opening with a tray)

This Is A 09-12 Bezel For Trucks With A Jump Seat, This Is NOT The One I Want to Buy:
f709625d9e615e487ce6bcfd874f635d.jpg
This Is A 13-17 Bezel, And Is NOT The One I Want to Buy:
106f57d9488656034af657d677468e60.jpg

Sent from hell via TapATalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Bump!!

I know many members have removed their center console to install a jump seat. Someone HAS to have a radio bezel laying around for a center console setup.

I'm also looking for the front and rear mounting brackets so if you have the brackets and the bezel is buy both.

Jsimon34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bump!!

I know many members have removed their center console to install a jump seat. Someone HAS to have a radio bezel laying around for a center console setup.

I'm also looking for the front and rear mounting brackets so if you have the brackets and the bezel is buy both.

I got my brackets on quirkparts eBay site.... $55 total for both shipped..... if you get anything on the bezel, let me know, bc I'm looking for one too.... thanks

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I got my brackets on quirkparts eBay site.... $55 total for both shipped..... if you get anything on the bezel, let me know, bc I'm looking for one too.... thanks
Yea I bought mine from the same ebay company lol... quirk parts has some pretty decent prices. I'm searching eBay day and night waiting for that killer deal to pop up on a center bezel. I'm not in too much of a rush so I can afford to wait for a great deal.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
A few days ago I had found one black and silver bezel for center console trucks on ebay for $67 buy it now with $13 for shipping. I have no clue why I didn't hit buy it now but when I went back a couple hours later to buy it, it was gone. I won't be making that mistake twice lol.

Jsimon34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A few days ago I had found one black and silver bezel for center console trucks on ebay for $67 buy it now with $13 for shipping. I have no clue why I didn't hit buy it now but when I went back a couple hours later to buy it, it was gone. I won't be making that mistake twice lol.

Damn, can't beat that..... I hear ya, definitely gotta jump on it..... where are you looking on eBay? Every time I go on I keep seeing the same 5-10 parts I've seen 100 times..... as of now, I gotta put my console swap on hold due to some unforeseen circumstances..... let me know what all u still need and I can be on the look out for u as well.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Damn, can't beat that..... I hear ya, definitely gotta jump on it..... where are you looking on eBay? Every time I go on I keep seeing the same 5-10 parts I've seen 100 times..... as of now, I gotta put my console swap on hold due to some unforeseen circumstances..... let me know what all u still need and I can be on the look out for u as well.
All I need is the radio bracket still. I already either have everything else or its shipped on its way.

When I'm on ebay I just type in different ****. Ram radio bezel, ram center bezel, ram center console. Then once I find a bezel for the console trucks I'll look at the "suggested" auctions and sometimes there will be ones there that I've never seen before.

I just keep looking every 4 to 6 hours as new ones appear and are bought every couple hours.

Jsimon34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Look like I'm gonna have a jumpseat and/or center console coming up for sale here soon....both gray in color.... know anyone interested send them my way.... I'll post it in the for sale section soon

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Look like I'm gonna have a jumpseat and/or center console coming up for sale here soon....both gray in color.... know anyone interested send them my way.... I'll post it in the for sale section soon
Do you have the radio bezel trim for trucks with a center console? I need one. If so PM please please. Thanks.

Jsimon34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you have the radio bezel trim for trucks with a center console? I need one. If so PM please please. Thanks.

I'll have the normal radio/dash bezel that comes with a jumpseat style center console..... not one for a full center, which I believe is what ur looking for....

Jsimon34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The console I bought on here didn't come with a bezel.... that's the one I'm selling bc he already shipped it and I'm not gonna screw him out of the $$.... and you know the rest from my pm to you last night.....

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
The console I bought on here didn't come with a bezel.... that's the one I'm selling bc he already shipped it and I'm not gonna screw him out of the $$.... and you know the rest from my pm to you last night.....
You do know that you can pop out the square are with the shifter and pop in the Cupholder section. The cupholder section gos for like $60 on ebay. No need to sell the whole console.

Jsimon34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah.... not the problem.... had some unforeseen events happen and kind of need the $$ back, but like I said, not wanting to screw the other guy.....

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Yeah.... not the problem.... had some unforeseen events happen and kind of need the $$ back, but like I said, not wanting to screw the other guy.....
Oh i think i gotcha... so you bought it, paid him, he shipped it and now you need to sell it. How much are you asking for it and do you have any pics?

Jsimon34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here ya go on a photo

Attachments

• IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 27

Jsimon34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh i think i gotcha... so you bought it, paid him, he shipped it and now you need to sell it. How much are you asking for it and do you have any pics?

i sent u a pm with specifics.... hell I might even be willing to trade the console for the center piece that doesn't have a shifter in it, but the person pays shipping for both items....

Last edited:
OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
There is a nice silver black one on eBay right now for 89.00 complete
https://www.ebay.com/itm/262818130987

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's for a jump seat console. I need one for a center console setup. They are completely different along the bottom.

Still looking. This is rediculous. There is only 3 or 4 on ebay and one is $400!!! They are $430 new on ebay. This is crazy, someone HAS to have one laying around somewhere... wtf!?!?!

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So you'll never believe what just happened.

A few days ago I found a silver and black bezel for $150 and I submitted a "best offer" of $100. The seller counter offered $135. I counter offered that with $110. That was almost 3 days ago.

Well.....
c6be5f319869000d2baca3a4942206fa.jpg^^^^ The one on the right is the bezel I clicked "buy it now". The one of the left is the "best offer" I submitted for a bezel days ago.

I forgot I even made that counter offer because it was days ago. I ended up clicking buy it now on a different bezel for $125.

Can you believe only 16 minutes later the fricken dude accepts my counter offer of $110.

Now I'm stuck with 2 fricken bezels. I messaged the dude for the $110 and told him I hadn't heard from him so I went and bought a different bezel. I'm sure he's gonna be super pissed and report me for non-payment but whatever... I'm not buying a second one. He shouldn't have waited almost 3 days to respond to the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.