Dash bezel for center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmedley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in need of a dash bezel for a center console truck. Would prefer the black/silver ones but will look at the tan ones also.
Don't need shifter/switch panel/cubby, AC outlet but it's not a deal beaker if your not willing to separate them

I've got paypal waiting.
Willing to buy or trade whichever works best for you. it's a 2014 Ram

I'm in Downers Grove IL with a business address if that helps also

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I'm in need of a dash bezel for a center console truck. Would prefer the black/silver ones but will look at the tan ones also.
Don't need shifter/switch panel/cubby, AC outlet but it's not a deal beaker if your not willing to separate them

I've got paypal waiting.
Willing to buy or trade whichever works best for you. it's a 2014 Ram

I'm in Downers Grove IL with a business address if that helps also
Ebay has them for $80 and up.

OP
OP
shmedley

shmedley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ebay has them for $80 and up.

I've been checking.
Most of the ones I see are the ones for the jump seat or are the high end ones with the wood overlays. I haven't seen one from a sport or a big horn. maybe I'm missing them

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I've been checking.
Most of the ones I see are the ones for the jump seat or are the high end ones with the wood overlays. I haven't seen one from a sport or a big horn. maybe I'm missing them
Here ya go bro

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152353462494

It's a Ram Rebel Radio Bezel... looks bad ass and it's $200 or best offer. I'm betting if you offer $150 they would counter $175 and that's a killer deal for that bezel.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
If you still need one I still have the 2016 sport, I can send pics tonight if we make a deal will ship tonight.

FYI mine is nicer than all three of those. I will post an official for sale thread tonight and you have first dibs. I had a few other guys but have not heard from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
shmedley

shmedley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you still need one I still have the 2016 sport, I can send pics tonight if we make a deal will ship tonight.

FYI mine is nicer than all three of those. I will post an official for sale thread tonight and you have first dibs. I had a few other guys but have not heard from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That works for me. Let me know when you get pictures up and what your paypal address is and I can send payment right after.

OP
OP
shmedley

shmedley

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here ya go bro

DODGE RAM 2013-2017 OEM CENTER DASHBOARD PANEL BEZEL #5VE911X9AA | eBay

It's a Ram Rebel Radio Bezel... looks bad ass and it's $200 or best offer. I'm betting if you offer $150 they would counter $175 and that's a killer deal for that bezel.

Here is another for $145. Just make sure you message them first to verify it's the radio bezel: RAM1500 2013 Dash Bezel 4424283 | eBay

This one is a little more at $290: 2013 Dodge Ram Center Instrument Panel Bezel OEM 1VY931X9AC | eBay

Thanks man. I really like the rebel one but if I did one piece I'd have to do all of them.
I emailed Spalding a while ago from their site asking about it but never got a response.

Mods can close this thread. I have one coming from cptwing

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Thanks man. I really like the rebel one but if I did one piece I'd have to do all of them.
I emailed Spalding a while ago from their site asking about it but never got a response.

Mods can close this thread. I have one coming from cptwing
Yea well the other Rebel pieces are easy to come by on ebay and relatively cheap. I'd swap all my stuff for Rebel stuff but it won't fit a 2012 :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.