ISO Billet hood strut covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapinator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any billet technology hood prop covers for sale out there? (Red hopefully I know it's a longshot) They discontinued for the near future..even though my order was from February. Thanks in Advance
16' RAM CC

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you find any blue ones let me know--
Jay

ramittome

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:D I lucked out. Had ordered mine when they had the big sale last year. Was told I got one of the last few sets because it was hard for them to make them fast enough unless they went to an outside vendor and they didn't want to do that. They did refund me some of my money back though because it was supposed to have the extra chrome cut on it and they didn't have a chance to do it. I like it, but wouldn't have minded waiting another week or two for them to do what I ordered.

Attachments

• IMG_20170305_155348876_HDR_zps6arngzak.jpg
    IMG_20170305_155348876_HDR_zps6arngzak.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
Trapinator

Trapinator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No luck of course lol but yeah I had my order in since February. They gave me updates multiple times before saying it was discontinued last week. They made it right though and I got a fuse box cover with a free engraving. Still need the last of the billet pieces which is hood prop covers lol jay will deff let you know if I stumble across any.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.