Looking for an S&B enclosed cold air intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencer1122

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine
5.7 HEMI
hey guys,

looking for an S&B cold air intake for my 2017 1500 with a 5.7 HEMI. if anyone has one there looking at getting rid of maybe before trade in or switching to vararam that would be awesome

located in edmonton alberta so shipping would have to be discussed. if anyone has questions or anything i missed let me know. added a link for what im looking for

thanks in advance

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
probably better off buying one new locally, US to Ca. won't be cheap as it is a big box

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
hey guys,

looking for an S&B cold air intake for my 2017 1500 with a 5.7 HEMI. if anyone has one there looking at getting rid of maybe before trade in or switching to vararam that would be awesome

located in edmonton alberta so shipping would have to be discussed. if anyone has questions or anything i missed let me know. added a link for what im looking for

thanks in advance
I'd call or email Matt at Moe's Performance (see tab/link to right --->). He, or S&B, may have the ability to drop ship to you from a warehouse in Canada. That way you'd avoid the international costs.
You'll pay a bit more for new, but with new the instructions and all the fasteners and washers will be there for certain.

OP
OP
spencer1122

spencer1122

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I'd call or email Matt at Moe's Performance (see tab/link to right --->). He, or S&B, may have the ability to drop ship to you from a warehouse in Canada. That way you'd avoid the international costs.
You'll pay a bit more for new, but with new the instructions and all the fasteners and washers will be there for certain.

thanks for the advice, thats actually a good call. something with that many pieces should be bought new.

will give him a shout and see what kind of deals he can get with shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.