Screw cover passenger side front door.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DailyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I know it is a small part, but it bugs the hell out of me that I am missing the screw cover for the front passenger door. It was missing when I bought it, but I didn't notice during inspection. My passenger today pointed out to me that it was missing on the way to lunch (twist the knife, lol). Anyone got one laying around? My OCD is kicking in on this one.

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I know it is a small part, but it bugs the hell out of me that I am missing the screw cover for the front passenger door. It was missing when I bought it, but I didn't notice during inspection. My passenger today pointed out to me that it was missing on the way to lunch (twist the knife, lol). Anyone got one laying around? My OCD is kicking in on this one.
Do you have a picture of what you are referring too?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DailyRam

DailyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Lets see if this works. I'm looking for the screw cover that would go over the whole in the picture. Note, this is not a picture of the piece, it is a picture that has the piece missing, but i think you guys will get the point to what i'm looking for:
s-l1600.jpg

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Lets see if this works. I'm looking for the screw cover that would go over the whole in the picture. Note, this is not a picture of the piece, it is a picture that has the piece missing, but i think you guys will get the point to what i'm looking for:
s-l1600.jpg

I have one...PM me your address
0a6dfe7a358fa354df174b7efd4b9a49.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.