WTB: 430/RBZ, 430N/RHB, 730N/RHR or a Town & Country RER touch screen radio.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I found a Town & Country RER Touch Screen Nav locally near me, but depending in the final price i can get the seller too and its condition, I am still looking for an OEM Chrysler/RAM touch screen radio.

Looking for any plug-n-play touch screen radio that will fit into a 2012 Ram.

Must Have:
- Touch Screen
- Sirius Radio

GPS would be nice, but for the right price id buy an oem radio without it (i do have my phone so its not that important but would be nice to have if the price is right).
If you reply, please let me know what you have and how much. Pictures would be nice aswell. You can PM me aswell. Thanks.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Come on... Someone has to have a spare touch screen they want to sell. I know alot of you guys upgrade from the RBZ to the RHR or upgrade to a Joying or something.

Somebody has to have a spare oem touch screen laying around somewhere...

Ruiner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I do, but it's in Alberta, Canada. It's an RHB, but I haven't connected it to see if it works since I obtained it with the rest of the interior.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I do, but it's in Alberta, Canada. It's an RHB, but I haven't connected it to see if it works since I obtained it with the rest of the interior.
Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.