WTB Carven or Mufflex Muffler/Exhaust for 09+ 5.7l Dual Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Like the title says, looking to buy either a Carven Muffler or a Mufflex muffler.

I'd prefer the Aggressive/Loud model mufflers, but would consider other versions if the price is right.

Looking to buy locally around the Philly area, or if you can ship it to 18940 please include the shipping price when you reply or message me so i know the full amount your asking.

• 2012 Ram 1500 RCSB Hemi • 22" SRT-10 Wheels Plastidipped Black w/ Bridgestone Tires • Smoked Taillights • Custom Quad Headlights • Opt-7 FluxBeam-X 6000k LED Lows • MicTuning 6000k LED Fogs • K&N 63 Series CAI • Flowmasters Muffler • Line-X Bed • OEM Black Badges All Around • 20% Tint All Around • Lund Tri-Fold Tonneau + plenty more coming soon...

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
You know Mufflex is located in Jersey right? Quick trip North tomorrow and you can see for yourself what they have "new" and not all ragged out and nasty from under someone else's ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.