WTB: OEM Quad Headlights - Chrome Or Black - For Project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Just like the title says.

Looking to buy a pair of oem quads. Black or chrome, doesnt matter, for a custom project/idea that i came up with. Im still putting my tyc's in my truck, but i want to build something unique, for fun, and i need a set of oem quads.

Id prefer if the lenses and housings were in good shape. No cracks or major defects.

Definitely no broken tabs!!

Let me know what you guys have!!

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Still looking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got a set of quads for sale chrome in the for sale section

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I've got a set of quads for sale chrome in the for sale section

Yea i saw that but $200 is way too much when you can buy a brand new set for $240 shipped and a brand new set of replicas for $140 shipped.

Thanks for the offer though. Good luck selling them

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What about 150

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
if your still looking i have an almost new set of chrome quads.

Palifter21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Still looking? I've got a set of chromes on mine. Truck has 1500 miles on it; headlights are flawless.

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
OnSale you still looking? I found a set of black quads for my truck. Once those are shipped I'd be willing to sell my stock chrome quads. Shoot me a PM if you're still looking.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Still looking? I've got a set of chromes on mine. Truck has 1500 miles on it; headlights are flawless.
OnSale you still looking? I found a set of black quads for my truck. Once those are shipped I'd be willing to sell my stock chrome quads. Shoot me a PM if you're still looking.
Sorry guys ive already got a set, baked and open. Just waiting on the internals to arrive and the butyl before i seal them up and install them [emoji1]

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Sorry guys ive already got a set, baked and open. Just waiting on the internals to arrive and the butyl before i seal them up and install them [emoji1]

That's alright, I kind of figured but thought I'd double check. I'm interested to see your project headlights when they're done.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
That's alright, I kind of figured but thought I'd double check. I'm interested to see your project headlights when they're done.
I cant wait to see the finished project myself lol. Ive been taking pics along the way so i might post a teaser in my build thread, i dunno... Might wait and post up the whole build once their done. The switchback quad halos are a "special order item" from Diode Dynamics so its a 10-20 day wait and i ordered them a week ago so who knows when they will be here. That should be the last thing to get here, i have everything else except the Morimoto hid kit but thats shipped and on its way to me now so its just a waiting game from here on out then its just a matter of mounting and wiring everything nice and clean.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.