Wtb ra2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jknappen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking for a like new condition ra2 radio with unlock code or vin orbwhatever i need for direct plug and play. Side note i have a sirius xm subscription currently and would need whatever codes to make this a plug and play.

Housemuzik52

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7L
I'm doing the 8.4 swap in a couple days, if I end up selling my RA2 I'll let you know. Truck only has 7k miles on it.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looking for a like new condition ra2 radio with unlock code or vin orbwhatever i need for direct plug and play. Side note i have a sirius xm subscription currently and would need whatever codes to make this a plug and play.
You may need the unlock code but likely not .
Mine was plug n play.

Just call sirusxm, they will walk you through the 10 min process for $15.00

Hope this helps !

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
Depending how new the RA2 is that you buy it may still have time left on the free trial from the donor vehicle. Sirius may just add the time from your current account to the free trial time. What you use to be able to do was look up the subscription by radio so you could know how much time is left on a particular unit, they took that selection off the website, not sure if the rep will tell you.

The reason I am posting this to let you know that when you install the radio it may still have active Sat radio working, but that is not your truck or your account but the account associated with that radio. I upgraded to the RA4 and am still using the free trial on a 2015 radio, and I will renew it when the trial runs out why do it sooner?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.