WTB: Sport/RT Hood near Southern Pa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Looking for a Sport / R/T hood somewhere near Philadelphia/Southeastern Pa.

Willing to travel.

Would trade my stock Flame Red Hood and $$$ on top if necessary.

Doesn't have to be Flame Red.... I'll take any color.

Looking to do this ASAP. Thanks.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Check Al's Auto Salvage in Trevose. I believe they have one there.
I've bought a ton of stuff from als already. When I had my 06 I bought 04 Laramie Black Leather Dual Power and heated seats with gray suede Inserts for a Quad Cab for only $400. They were in amazing condition for being from 04 but I ended up installing them and having to take them out and reinstall my old seats and sell the leathers. My 06 had airbag sensors in the seats, the 04 seats didnt. My seat belt chime would never shut up and I found out it was damn near impossible to hook up the heated seats part so I said F it and turned around and sold the 04 Laramie seats for $550 so whatever I made money in the end.

Also bought a 13+ jump seat with the cupholders for $150 to put into my 06, but never got around to it. Sold that for $225 about 2 weeks before I got my 2012 and I'm so mad I didn't keep the jump seat cause it would have looked awesome in my 12.

Als has some really good prices on stuff and the 2 guys who work in their Ebay department are cool.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therapywolf