WTT Black grille insert for Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshikusIII

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I noticed some people on here have painted their 'chrome' stock mesh grille inserts black. This to me is a travesty because I want to swap my black for the chrome. Saw them for $200 on ebay but since everyone has a different idea of how they want their truck to look why can't we just trade our stock parts and help each other out!

So if anyone is interested let me know.

JohnnyDollar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
What does your grill look like?
I am thinking about black honeycomb inserts to replace our chrome, but they are not mesh.

pu2i.jpg

<Subject to wife veto>

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
What does your grill look like?
I am thinking about black honeycomb inserts to replace our chrome, but they are not mesh.

pu2i.jpg

<Subject to wife veto>

Not meaning to hi-jack this but how much do you want for your billet horizontal grill? I have a chrome mesh one that has been painted black but its kinda rough. I would be willing to find you a good black mesh one or just buy your billet one from you. I am from East Texas and travel to and from South Texas twice a month. I could meet you somewhere.

JohnnyDollar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Not meaning to hi-jack this but how much do you want for your billet horizontal grill? I have a chrome mesh one that has been painted black but its kinda rough. I would be willing to find you a good black mesh one or just buy your billet one from you. I am from East Texas and travel to and from South Texas twice a month. I could meet you somewhere.
Right now the wife remains unconvinced.
We are still in negotiations.

Unfortunately she has veto powers as mentioned in my OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.