WTT Hood, my sport for your regular

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thinking about trading my hood for a regular one. I can't say I really like the look of the sport hood (FLAME SUIT ON) and I know they're in demand so if I can make a few bucks off it than I'm all for it.

The hood is about a year old in the Deep Cherry Red color. There are a few minor scratches, but nothing major. No dents.

I'd like to trade it for a hood in the same color if possible. I'd also like to deal with someone locally. Basically I'm trying to maximize the advantage for everyone involved. Getting a hood shipped and repainted costs a lot of money, and the only reason I'm really doing this is to have more money in my pocket, not less.

Also, if you have one of the Carbon Fiber VIS hoods and want to trade it, I'll add cash on my end. But that's the only one I'd trade up for.

I'm open to offers as far as the amount of cash on your side for the trade. Obviously the condition of the hood, location, color, etc. are going to effect what kind of deal I'd be interested in.

image_22_zps532191b2.jpeg

image_12_zps10669dc5.jpeg

image_32_zps8b59822b.jpeg

20140918_181414_000_zpse10f5711.jpg

11249019_10206288787532406_2073054114190384430_n_zpsyyjsrmhm.jpg

OP
OP
Dubstep Shep

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I wish I lived in Texas because we could do this.

I hear you man.

On that note, I will be making a trip back to Oklahoma Labor Day weekend if anyone wanted to meet up there. Specifically I'll be in Lawton OK on Friday, then the Oklahoma City area Saturday through Monday morning. I'll also be back in Lawton for the weeks of Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel
Count me as another who'd be down for this.

Deep Cherry Red hood in perfect condition on my 2014... just to far away I guess.

iceyivy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Hrrrrmmmmttt..

Why would you do this to me... I was just considering a sport hood.... The problem is that I'm in VA currently and won't be making my way through texas until the beginning of march. But if it's still there im down

Evicted6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I tried to send a pm but don't know if it went through. I am interested, would like to know what you had in mind cash wise. Mine is a 14, deep cherry red, no scratches or dents. I'm in okc area so maybe we could swap when you are up this way for labor day weekend. Thanks

OP
OP
Dubstep Shep

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'm thinking about it--
Jay
Shoot, let's just do another Texas get together and do it then! Haha you've already seen the hood in all its filth.

My truck is perpetually dirty, for those that didn't know. I've washed it twice, ever. The dirt keeps it protected from all the stuff that actually hurts paint, at least until I break down and get full paint corrections and a sealant.
I tried to send a pm but don't know if it went through. I am interested, would like to know what you had in mind cash wise. Mine is a 14, deep cherry red, no scratches or dents. I'm in okc area so maybe we could swap when you are up this way for labor day weekend. Thanks
Got your PM. Thought I replied but I guess it didn't send. I'll resend here in a sec.

Evicted6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I sent you another pm...not real sure why but I can't tell if they are going through. If not just let me know

crazy_luck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Should be on the door tag, a 3 digit code. From the looks of it, that is deep cherry red crystal pearl coat, which is paint code PRP (just like mine).

OP
OP
Dubstep Shep

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Should be on the door tag, a 3 digit code. From the looks of it, that is deep cherry red crystal pearl coat, which is paint code PRP (just like mine).
I know it's the deep cherry crystal pearl coat. I'll check the paint code tomorrow.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What part of tx are you in?

Sent from the fetal position using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thz71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine