WTT My OEM Dual Exhaust for Single, or WTB Single Exhaust/Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysSomethin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram
Engine
5.7L
I have a 2015 Granite Crystal R/T and Im not a fan of the dual exhaust look. Id love to trade my Dual Exhaust/Rear bumper for a single Exhaust/Rear bumper. Ideally Id like it to be the same color, but I'm willing to talk.

Also willing to buy an oem single regular cab exhaust, and or bumper without exhaust/sensors outright. Im located in the Augusta, GA area, but I travel all over GA, SC, and NC for work, So Im sure I could work something out.

Indaram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 QC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2015 Granite Crystal R/T and Im not a fan of the dual exhaust look. Id love to trade my Dual Exhaust/Rear bumper for a single Exhaust/Rear bumper. Ideally Id like it to be the same color, but I'm willing to talk.

Also willing to buy an oem single regular cab exhaust, and or bumper without exhaust/sensors outright. Im located in the Augusta, GA area, but I travel all over GA, SC, and NC for work, So Im sure I could work something out.

That's the 5.7 Hemi Dual exhaust? Is the Bumper you have painted or chrome? I have a 2014 Granite Crystal with single exhaust. (Also has the OEM chrome Tip added) I am located in NC. Send me a PM and maybe we can work out a trade!

I will post up a picture of mine in a few. If you could post a pic of your setup that would help as well. Thanks.

OP
OP
AlwaysSomethin

AlwaysSomethin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram
Engine
5.7L
That's the 5.7 Hemi Dual exhaust? Is the Bumper you have painted or chrome? I have a 2014 Granite Crystal with single exhaust. (Also has the OEM chrome Tip added) I am located in NC. Send me a PM and maybe we can work out a trade!

I will post up a picture of mine in a few. If you could post a pic of your setup that would help as well. Thanks.

Yep, 5.7L dual chrome tips with colormatched bumper. Pics are in my build thread. (At work, will move some here later)

Indaram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 QC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here is a pic off mine. Currently has close to 9k miles on it.

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 39

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Bumper and exhaust

I have a granite crystal bumper that I took off of my 2014 RAM 1500 at 200 miles and the stock single exhaust muffler.

I'll be traveling to NC in mid July for vacation and if you are still in the market I would sell you mine. I'm in the ST. LOUIS area if you make your way up here before then. Let me know if you are interested. They are harder to sell because shipping is costly.

Edit: sorry Indaram, I didn't see your post until after I replied. Didn't mean to barge in...

Last edited:

Indaram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 QC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No worries! We made the swap today. Here is my v6 truck with the dual exhaust and bumper. Very happy with the trade! :)

Looks awesome and the sound is great!

Attachments

• 2015-06-07 16.58.39.jpg
    2015-06-07 16.58.39.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 40

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
That is exactly how my v6 looks! What muffler are you running?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Wow, our trucks are twins. You should check out my v6 performance upgrade post. I added the K&N CAI and I'm also running the sport muffler. I have a YouTube video and pics on there.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.