WTT: Rebel Leather Buckets for Sport Black Leather Buckets - Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
WTT: Rebel Leather Buckets for Sport Leather Buckets - Florida

Hey guys, I have a set of front seats from a 2015 Rebel that I'm looking to trade for some Laramie/Sport leather buckets. These seats have less then 10k miles on them and are in mint condition. I am looking for a set also in mint condition, 2015 or newer. These seats are great, but Im just trying to keep an all black look for my truck. I am located in South Florida, trade would have to be made within a 300 mile radius of south florida. Please let me know if you are interested or know someone that is. Thank you.

Xig0FWF.jpg
WG43msN.jpg
54xpRDB.jpg

Last edited:

tncruiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7hemi
im sorry that you don't like them
I think they are "the best" if you want to trade for cloth seats from my express
im in
I really if you do the swap you will end up regretting it
brianj

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
well i wish i had laramie seats because i would take those in a second!

OP
OP
Avgas

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
im sorry that you don't like them
I think they are "the best" if you want to trade for cloth seats from my express
im in
I really if you do the swap you will end up regretting it
brianj
Thanks for your input, these really are nice seats, and Im on the fence about swapping them. I might just paint some interior accents red to complement them if I dont get any offers. Just wanna see whats out there.
I also have a set cloth from my express

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
You interested in selling? I'm in Florida as well.

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Why not have the red portion dyed/painted black and keep the hassle to a minimum.

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
I have exactly what you are looking for a mint condition set of Laramie front bucket seats out of a 2014 with 3000 miles. I do not have the center console. What I am wondering are your seats both powered, passenger and driver are they 10 way or 7 way power and are they heated and cooled. My seats are currently located in Pine Ridge FL (citrus cnty).

Vncnz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have exactly what you are looking for a mint condition set of Laramie front bucket seats out of a 2014 with 3000 miles. I do not have the center console. What I am wondering are your seats both powered, passenger and driver are they 10 way or 7 way power and are they heated and cooled. My seats are currently located in Pine Ridge FL (citrus cnty).

How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Avgas

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar

Both seats are powered 10 way, heated, but not sure if they are cooled. I can also get a hold of the rear seats for $200. let me know if you are interested and if you have close up pics of the seats.

Vncnz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ill buy these from ya and rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!

Want..... :anitoof:

Litenyaup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You have front and rear seats?

Vncnz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ill buy em how Much